MailTags lets you add comments, due dates, project notes and priority rankings to your messages, all without leaving your Inbox!
MailTags is a feature-packed companion to Apple Mail:
- Integrated interface - Add tagged keywords, project notes, and priority rankings through a convenient side panel.
- iCal supportCreate synchronized ToDos and Events in iCal directly from Mail.
- IMAP support - Sync your tags with your IMAP server for access across multiple computers.
- Helpful list display - Display your tags in extra columns in your message list so you can track due dates as they approach.
- Customize Mail rules - Create smart rules for automatic tagging of new messages.
- Mail search integration - Search your tags from Mail's search field. Narrow the search by keywords, projects or notes.
- Smart Mailbox integration - Build smart mailboxes for searching your messages by keywords, projects, and due dates.
- Applescript compatible - Construct Applescript work flows for accessing your MailTags data for use them in other applications.
Provides macOS 10.12 compatibility and addresses performance and other issues
- Addresses issues with counts being incorrect.
- Issue where some tag mailboxes may show no messages.
- Keyword tokens not appearing as selected when selected.
- Messages not being indexed by spotlight properly in instances.
- Performance and memory related issues.
- Potential crash when accessing message information.
- Potential crash when updating messages to IMAP servers.
- Potential crash when validating rules.
- Sort by Tags not working on 10.11
- Tag original not working.
- Tag toolbar item not showing in Rollover toolbar on 10.12.2