SMART Utility 3.2.5
SMART Utility - an application that reads SMART internal hard drive of your computer.
SMART Utility - a system utility that reads SMART (Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technolodgy - self-test technology, analysis and reporting) to your hard drive. It supports all chips SMART hard drives, announced in today's market, so it can display the full information about your storage devices, namely, the model name, serial number, the amount of space, temperature, amount of bad (broken sectors) shows the current state of health, based on the judgment of the drive. Is also supported Growl.
Most interestingly, the program offers - is the number of hours spent in the hard drives. Be aware of and follow the work of their HDD.
Does SMART Utility SSD drives?
Yes! SSD-drives are fully supported SMART Utility. Support for new drives is always added and the algorithm constantly reworked to provide better, more accurate information on the state of health.
- Shows all supported internal hard disks and partitions, as well as some external hard drives (if the option SMART);
- Shows important information about the disc in the main window: model, capacity, number of hours worked and the number of starts, poor-sectors and the error, if any;
- Shows the overall SMART status of the disk;
- Shows more information about the disk in a separate window;
- Supports the preservation and display of reports and printing;
- Supports disk scan in the background;
- Support the launch of the built-in self-test drives and corporate displays the test results;
- Supports scanning OS X software RAID drives;
- Retains all its operating information in the logs;
- Support pre-fail algorithm - informs about changes of the critical parameters of the disc.
What's New:Version 3.2.5
- Enabled Hardened Runtime for better security
- Fixed bug where SMART Utility would display Time Machine snapshot volume
- Fixed bug where SMART Utility would display duplicate boot drives
- Fixed random crash on first launch
- Removed Growl support for notifications
- Updated to smartctl 7.0 which supports many more drives - Updated to Sparkle 1.21.3
- Title: SMART Utility 3.2.5
- Developer: Volitans Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.8 MB