Monity takes place in macOS Today View and oversees your components statistics. Having an eye on your systems and network usage without messing around like before with huge and uncomfortable symbols in the menu bar was never so easy.
- Uptime, Processes, CPU Usage, CPU load average
- Wired, Active, Inactive, Compressed, Free memory
- App-Memory, File-Cache, Reserved memory, Available & Used Memory
- Supports new Memory display format
- Monitoring of all active Networks
- Active Connection, shows external WAN IP, internal LAN IP Address
- Incoming & Outgoing Traffic (current & total)
- Copy IP to Clipboards or open in your Browser
- Current charge with time left, original capacity of your battery and load cycles
- Battery charging and usage in Watt
- Battery charge of Bluetooth Mouse, Trackpad and Keyboard
- Mounted volumes (Internal, External, Network, USB, CD/DVD, TimeMachine, SD-Cards)
- Detailed Space usage
- Unmount Volumes directly within Monity
- Detailed App usage statistics about CPU utilization, Memory usage and Energy impact.
- CPU usage for currently running Applications
- Memory usage for currently running Applications
- List Energy impact for currently running Applications
- Detailed statistics by numerous sensors for Temperature and Power consumption.
- Information about current revolutions per minute (rpm) for integrated Fans, as well as their limits.
- Widget Settings with individual customization options
- Sort and arrange Panels through multiple pages.
- Show / Hide Panels
- Rearrange Panels
- Exclude Volumes from Volumes List
What's New:Version 1.4.5
- Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Overall stability improvements
- Compatible with 2018 Mac Models
- Title: Monity 1.4.5
- Developer: Lukasz Kulis
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8 MB