System Toolkit 1.7.1
The System Toolkit is an all-in-one information and maintenance app designed for macOS.
Keep track of all your system loads. This includes CPU load, memory usage, network speeds and -traffic and the open network connections. All information can be shown in both the menu bar extra and the overlay window. Use the Dashboard to take a look at the most important parameters.
Menu Bar Extra
You can add as many menu bar widgets as you like. Every menu bar widget can be configured to show information.
The info panel shows the most important information in a separate window.
The overlay window always stays on top of other windows. So even if you have a fullscreen app running, you can use the overlay window to keep track of your system. Just like the menu bar widgets, the overlay window can be configured to show any system information - including hardware sensor data.
Keep an eye on all the hardware sensor data. This includes temperatures, powers, voltages and currents of you processor, memory, battery and mainboard. The app also shows the speeds of your internal fans.
Bluetooth Device Battery Levels
The System Toolkit shows the battery levels Bluetooth input devices. The following devices are supported: Apple Magic Mouse, Apple Magic Mouse 2, Apple Magic Trackpad 2, Apple Wireless Keyboard, Apple Wireless Trackpad
You can check the battery parameters on the battery page. This page shows detailed information about the internal battery. If you are using a Mac without battery, this page is hidden.
Besides the information pages, the System Toolkit also offers the following maintenance features:
The disk cleaner searches your entire hard disk for temporary or cached files that can be deleted to free up some disk space. The categories include application- and user cache, developer cache, browser cache and many more caches.
Find duplicate files on your system. Use the smart selection to quickly select and delete your duplicate files and free up disk space.
Big Files Finder
This feature allows you to find big files on your hard disk. Quickly see which files take the most space. The files can be deleted from within the app.
Erase all your private data on your system. Did you visit some website that you do not want your other system users to find out about? Just start the Privacy Protector and erase your footsteps - it cleans the data of all major Werb Browsers.
Whenever a program is closed, some of its data may stay in the system memory for later use. The memory cleaner erases this data and frees up some memory.
Use the App Cleaner to find and remove files that were created and are being used by an app.
What's New:Version 1.7.0
- A new Disk page was introduced. This page shows the I/O speeds of the hard disk. It also shows up to three processes, that are currently reading from or writing to the disk. The System Toolkit Server 1.1.0 is required for this information to be available.
- The new I/O information can be configured to be displayed on the overlay window.
- The app now shows a notification when a new update for the System Toolkit Server is available.
- Instead of initializing all views when the app launches, the views are only being initialized on demand.
- The overlay window no longer shows icons on the left side.
- The network speed graph now shows a legend, when the mouse cursor is above the control.
- The layout of the network connections page was adjusted.
- Fixed a layout issue on the network traffic page.
- Minor code improvements.
- Title: System Toolkit 1.7.1
- Developer: Sascha Simon
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, German
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.23 MB