SpamSieve is a robust spam filter for major email clients that uses powerful Bayesian spam filtering.
SpamSieve understands what your spam looks like in order to block it all, but also learns what your legitimate messages look like to avoid confusion. SpamSieve only marks spam in your email client so you never lose any mail.
- Apple Mail
- Outlook 2011
- Outlook Express
- Eudora 5.2 or 6.x (Sponsored or Paid)
What's New:Version 2.9.43:
- Worked around a bug in the forthcoming macOS 11.3 that could cause SpamSieve to crash at launch.
- Improved the following sections of the manual:
- If Apple Mail Is Running Slowly
- Resetting Mail’s Private Plug-Ins Folder
- Security & Privacy Access
- Setting Up Apple Mail
- The Use Growl global notification system checkbox is now shown as disabled when Growl is not available, e.g. on Apple Silicon Macs.
- Improved SpamSieve’s debug logging of messages received and processed.
- Title: SpamSieve 2.9.43
- Developer: C-Command Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 20.86 MB