SpamSieve is a robust spam filter for major email clients that uses powerful Bayesian spam filtering.
SpamSieve understands what your spam looks like in order to block it all, but also learns what your legitimate messages look like to avoid confusion. SpamSieve only marks spam in your email client so you never lose any mail.
- Apple Mail
- Outlook 2011
- Outlook Express
- Eudora 5.2 or 6.x (Sponsored or Paid)
What's New:Version 2.9.30:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- SpamSieve is now 64-bit only and requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Made various changes to improve SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy
- You can now click the Outlook - Filter Mailboxes icon in the Dock to make it filter the new inbox messages immediately instead of waiting until the next scheduled check.
- The Apple Mail - Remote Training script now auto-creates the TrainGood and TrainSpam mailboxes for you.
- Added the Apple Mail - Block Sender script
- Improved the following sections of the manual:
- Checking the Outlook 2016 Setup
- Only Filtering Certain Accounts
- Setting Up Apple Mail
- SpamSieve can now recover from certain types of damage to a Rules file by logging information about the damaged rules and modifying them so that they don’t cause crashes.
- Manually installing the Apple Mail plug-in now forces creation of a new launch agent .plist file, even if nothing has changed, to work around a problem with it not loading.
- The Apple Mail - Remote Training, Apple Mail - SaneBox, and Apple Mail - Server Junk Mailbox scripts work around a macOS bug that reports that System Events is not running.
- Outlook - Filter Mailboxes now works around an Outlook bug with getting folders by name.
- Improved the error reporting when a file cannot be written
- Fixed a bug where SpamSieve could be fooled into parsing the wrong e-mail address out of a message header (Mailsploit)
- Fixed a bug where a misleading error message would be presented if a secure connection could not be made to the software update server
- Fixed a spurious error in diagnostic reports on macOS 10.12 and later
- Made various code modernizations
- Updated the German localization
- Title: SpamSieve 2.9.35
- Developer: C-Command Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 16.61 MB