Mailplane brings Gmail to your Mac desktop. Mailplane combines Gmail's spam protection, endless storage, global access, and unique user interface with great Mac features:
- Attach files: Drag 'n' drop your files and folders to Mailplane and watch them being attached to the message and automatically uploaded.
- Send optimized photos: Pictures get automatically resized and optimized to reduce the size of your message.
- Instantly send screenshots: Need to send a Screenshot? With one click you grab a portion of your screen and attach it to your message.
- Send pictures from iPhoto: Mailplane comes with an iPhoto plugin that makes sending picture attachments so easy: select any pictures in iPhoto and then press the email button. That's it.
- and more!
- Attachment upload broke again - Sorry for updating in quick succession. Another Google change caused Mailplane to open a file dialog instead of attaching the file. This update will make it work again.