MacX MediaTrans 6.2
MacX MediaTrans is an excellent iPhone content manager for the transfer of photos, music, videos, TV shows, movies, etc., between iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Mac. You can also use an iPhone as a USB drive for file backup from Word or Excel to PDF, apps, etc. It provides an easy and hassle-free way to create/delete/edit playlists, and to manage music tracks, albums and genres in batch. The embedded video conversion mode can handle auto-video-conversion to fit iPhone or iPad while preserving high quality. In addition, with cutting-edge tech, MacX MediaTrans can transfer 100 4k photos in merely 8 seconds.
- Transfer and manage your iPhone music and playlist as you wish
- Directly transfer music from iPhone iPad to Mac and vice versa as you wish
- Create/delete/edit playlists without iTunes limits
- Batch manage tracks, albums and genres
- Backup iPhone photos in batch
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac in batch, without iCloud limits
- It takes only 8 seconds to transfer 100 4k photos
- Import and export videos between iPhone iPad, and Mac
- Transfer video to iPhone from Mac or Mac to iDevice, including HD movie, TV show, home videos, etc.
- Auto convert AVI, FLV, MKV, etc. to Apple compatible video formats
- Auto rotate sideways videos frame by frame for better watching experience on iPhone
- Reduce big video file size to 50% on iPhone iPad
- Use iPhone as a USB drive
- Backup iPhone data by using an iPhone as USB drive, such as Word, Excel, PDF, app, DMG, etc.
- Easy, fast, and high quality
- Two sync processes are available
- Backup files at super-fast transfer speed, without loss of quality or data
- Let you beam photos/videos/music to your device by drag-and-drop
What's New:Version 6.2:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: MacX MediaTrans 6.2
- Developer: Digiarty
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 65.51 MB