Wirecast Pro 8.3.0
Wirecast lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras (coming soon), computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more. And finally, use the built in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
- GPU-accelerated encoding – Take advantage of powerful, cost-efficient hardware encoding capabilities for better performance. (Requires Intel QuickSync or nVidia NVENC hardware).
- Lower CPU Usage – Wirecast 7 uses less of your CPU overall than any previous version due to performance optimizations.
- Tools for monitoring – Graphic representations of System CPU usage, memory, framerate, bitrate, and RTMP Queue size help you see the strength of your stream or diagnose problems.
Resize, position, crop, flip rotate, add color correction filters and more. Use Wirecast’s powerful graphic editing features to compose picture-in-picture shots or layer up to 250 different sources on screen at the same time!
Displays the statistics window for your broadcast. You can select to display: Framerate, System CPU Usage, and System Memory Usage.
Delay the video and/or audio of an incoming source to better sync. Save thousands of dollars on expensive hardware.
Global Hotkey Manager
With our new Global Hotkey Management System, you can now create your own hotkeys for switching shots, Replay/ISO shot creation and mark-in points in Wirecast.
Our built-in audio mixer allows for better control over any audio source. Mix-minus, panning, solo, mute and audio playout device selection are some of the powerful new audio features we’ve added.
ISO Recording (Pro only)
Create high-resolution recordings of your individual (isolated) cameras or audio sources. Isolate clean shots (no titling or lower thirds) that can be used later for editing offline or for live replay during an event. (Note: must have valid license to use this feature; this is a Pro feature only.)
New Ways to Configure Text
Add text to your broadcast from a variety of sources: typed in text, from a file, or from an RSS feed. Type in text and display it instantaneously. Use file-based text monitoring to read data from an external .txt file. The RSS feed feature allows you to have a running ticker built into your shots through the text widget.
Adjust the brightness, contrast, gamma, hue and saturation for all of your video and graphic sources.
What's New:Version 8.3.0:
- New: RTMPS support for Facebook Live
- New: Improved the layout for Rendezvous guests
- New: Implemented the ability to send video output from a document to Rendezvous users
- Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed numerous issues with Blackmagic audio dropping or a/v sync problems, especially during extended broadcasts
- Added a custom image import option to Shot Layer Mattes drop-down menu
- Added a link to the forum in the Controllers section of the Preferences
- Disabled the ability to set strict CBR for apple h264 as it has no effect
- Enable RTMPS support for Facebook destination
- Enabled using the circle center-point to move assets in Preview
- Improved Master/Go button for APC40ii and Launchpad controllers
- Improved transition representation for APC40ii and Launchpad controllers
- Round input values in Video Properties to 1 decimal place instead of whole integers
- Show active audio channel lights for APC40ii and Launchpad controllers
- Disabled 'Open Output Settings' menu item when no documents are open
- Disabled right clicking when picking chroma key color
- Disabled the ability to delete a shot while it is being dragged on Windows(caused a crash)
- Disabled the Facebook ‘Refresh’ button while a refresh network operation is in progress
- Fixed a 1 pixel bar that was present on Top/Left sides of outputs
- Fixed a CPU spike that occurred when changing the audio track in the Facebook output settings
- Fixed a crash on macOS that would occur intermittently when adding a screen capture and changing the source type to ‘Game’
- Fixed a crash that would occur with certain transitions when transitioning to a blank shot twice in rapid succession
- Fixed a hang that occurred when adding a Bonjour IP Camera source
- Fixed a Mac issue where certain transitions would cause a rendering bug when used before other transitions
- Fixed a macOS High Sierra issue where the main document UI would transition poorly when restored from a minimized state
- Fixed a Windows issue where the CEF widget settings viewport would increase width/height by 1px on change
- Fixed a Windows issue where the Live/Preview canvas would flicker when opening the Shot Inspector with an active output
- Fixed an exception that was thrown when closing a Wirecast document after changing CoreAudio device input settings in Audio MIDI Setup
- Fixed an incoherent message occasionally thrown at launch when localized in Chinese
- Fixed an intermittent hang that occurred when stopping an output
- Fixed an issue on Windows where Direct Show were missing the Pretty Name and Video Delay setting
- Fixed an issue reported by Matthew Potter where multi-viewer output transitions would flash on all layers https://telestreamforum.forumbee.com/t/h4130f
- Fixed an issue where a source would "disappear" from the add source list if the Pretty Name is set to an empty string
- Fixed an issue where playlists would become indefinite after an image was added
- Fixed an issue where replay shots caused preview to flicker when multiple ISO replays were recording
- Fixed an issue where the live shot was not set to 'changed state' when drop shadow is toggled
- Fixed audio cutting out after a guest joins Rendezvous session on Mac
- Fixed audio cutting out when switching shots
- Fixed countdown timer couldn’t be set to less than 5 minutes
- Fixed cropped screen capture dimensions become 1x1 when minimized
- Fixed Facebook Scheduled events not showing up for some users
- Fixed incorrect duration for MP4 AAC audio only recordings
- Fixed Live audio shots reset when switching shots in another Master Layer
- Fixed the vertical alignment of the Source Name field in the Image Carousel configuration window
- Localized multiple strings in the Multi-Track Input Mapper
- Optimized copying/pasting manually created sources
- Removed ability to change live icon FPS as it did not work
- Title: Wirecast Pro 8.3.0
- Developer: Telestream, Inc
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 326.79 MB