Wirecast Pro 10.1.0
Wirecast lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras (coming soon), computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more. And finally, use the built in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
- GPU-accelerated encoding – Take advantage of powerful, cost-efficient hardware encoding capabilities for better performance. (Requires Intel QuickSync or nVidia NVENC hardware).
- Lower CPU Usage – Wirecast 7 uses less of your CPU overall than any previous version due to performance optimizations.
- Tools for monitoring – Graphic representations of System CPU usage, memory, framerate, bitrate, and RTMP Queue size help you see the strength of your stream or diagnose problems.
Resize, position, crop, flip rotate, add color correction filters and more. Use Wirecast’s powerful graphic editing features to compose picture-in-picture shots or layer up to 250 different sources on screen at the same time!
Displays the statistics window for your broadcast. You can select to display: Framerate, System CPU Usage, and System Memory Usage.
Delay the video and/or audio of an incoming source to better sync. Save thousands of dollars on expensive hardware.
Global Hotkey Manager
With our new Global Hotkey Management System, you can now create your own hotkeys for switching shots, Replay/ISO shot creation and mark-in points in Wirecast.
Our built-in audio mixer allows for better control over any audio source. Mix-minus, panning, solo, mute and audio playout device selection are some of the powerful new audio features we’ve added.
ISO Recording (Pro only)
Create high-resolution recordings of your individual (isolated) cameras or audio sources. Isolate clean shots (no titling or lower thirds) that can be used later for editing offline or for live replay during an event. (Note: must have valid license to use this feature; this is a Pro feature only.)
New Ways to Configure Text
Add text to your broadcast from a variety of sources: typed in text, from a file, or from an RSS feed. Type in text and display it instantaneously. Use file-based text monitoring to read data from an external .txt file. The RSS feed feature allows you to have a running ticker built into your shots through the text widget.
Adjust the brightness, contrast, gamma, hue and saturation for all of your video and graphic sources.
What's New:NEW Features
- NEW – Facebook Crossposting
- Ability to Crosspost to Pages with an approved relationship established through the Settings on your Facebook Page
- Crosspost options for Wirecast are found in the Output Settings
- NEW – Facebook Live Streaming with New Facebook API
- Create and maintain functionality with Facebook Live API 3.0 for deprecated live streaming functionality for Pages, Profiles, Groups and Events (Wirecast 9 will work only to Pages; Groups and Profiles will no longer be able to live stream to Facebook Live, this includes setting Place); custom RTMP output settings will continue to work.
- KNOWN ISSUE: Places tagging currently does not work in Wirecast 10 with the new 3.0 API. This is scheduled to be fixed in the next release.
- Events live stream posting has been permanently deprecated by Facebook
- NEW – Wirecast Restream & Wirecast Live Captions **TECHNICAL PREVIEW**
- New cloud-based features for restreaming a single live stream to Telestream Cloud and on to several destinations
- Ability to add live transcription closed captions to any live stream
- Restream and Live Captions will be in a Technical Preview in Wirecast 10.0; use of the features in trial mode (5,000 minutes trial usage) and feedback to the Wirecast team are highly encouraged
- NEW – Microsoft Stream Live Destination
- Adding new Microsoft Stream Live destination in Output Settings
- Improvement – Always restore previously selected folder when adding media files
- Improvement – Add Pro Badge to PTZ Preset Recall in Shot Layer Properties
- Improvement – PTZ: add mechanism to prevent preset recall when selecting shots
- Improvement – Indicate Streaming Status in the Taskbar Icon
- Improvement – Add Recent, Frequent, Open Empty Document and Open Support Assistant to the Windows Taskbar right-click icon on Windows
- Improvement – XKeys Controller: Color the Title bar of shots to match the color of XKeys Controller
- Improvement – Add option to color the title bar of every shot on each master layer in the preferences
- Improvement – Add System Output to audio output devices on macOS
- Improvement – Update NDI SDK to v3.5
- Improvement – Add menu access for OLE scripting API
- Improvement – 48 KHZ audio option for RTP encoder
- Improvement – Render audio internally at 48 khz
- Improvement – Add support for playback of CineFormHD files, including Alpha support
- Improvement – Move 'Favorites' and 'All' to the top of the add source UI
- Improvement – Remove ISO button from UI when License level is not Pro
- Fixed – Crash when clicking on the context menu of a shot that contains a '[no media]' layer
- Fixed – No audio input after closing and reopening document
- Fixed – Wirecast shows up as "Wirecast Application" in the Windows system Volume Mixer control panel
- Fixed – New text in languages localized as non-ascii does not appear correctly when creating new text shots
- Fixed – Unable to send shots live after adding video files on macOS
- Fixed – Open recent file structure is not maintained
- Fixed – Distorted video with certain Direct Show devices (Logitech and Magewell) on Windows 7
- Fixed – After upgrading Wirecast, Blackmagic capture cards no longer detect video
- Fixed – Fatal error with clock or scoreboard shots
- Fixed – Clock date not localized
- Fixed – Starting an iOS device can hang Wirecast for up to a minute on macOS High Sierra
- Fixed – Clicking on the context menu of a disconnected RDP source will hang the app for 4-8 seconds
- Fixed – Replay+ISO menu names are cutoff in Czech and Dutch
- Fixed – Unplugging an iOS device will disable video and audio rendering of existing A/V capture sources on macOS
- Fixed – Cannot change selection from one layer to another in Preview Editing if it overlaps another layer
- Fixed – Disable system beep when hitting 'Enter' in text entry fields
- Fixed – PTZ preset recall does not work when there are multiple PTZ presets within the same shot
- Fixed – Adding an existing Source SDK instance as a new shot/layer will create a new empty instance instead
- Fixed – WASAPI capture does not work for mono sources (Logitech G930)
- Fixed – Windows do not maximize with multiple monitors
- Fixed – Text flickers when switching shots
- Fixed – Enabling VoiceOver causes a crash when starting an NDI Output
- Fixed – Solid color shot palette hides hex code
- Fixed – Animated GIFs are causing performance issues on Windows
- Fixed – Animated GIFs with transparency are stacking frames until looped
- Fixed – Teradek StreamReader Plugin Properties Tab has broken UI
- Fixed – Incorrect font and spacing for buttons on macOS
- Fixed – Wirecast will use network bandwidth when there are ONVIF IP Cameras on the network even if not added to document
- Fixed – Unable to publish to Facebook Groups
- Fixed – Master layer visibility not applied correctly when loading documents
- Fixed – Rendezvous dashboard window chrome looks out of place with document and other adjunct windows
- Fixed – Remove "The Cube" destination
- Fixed – New Text in languages localized as non-ascii does not appear correctly when creating new text shots
- Fixed – Facebook: Not allowed to select a sponsor
- Fixed – AJA capture devices are not being filtered from the System Device list on Mac
- Fixed – Newly Added Sources Don't Always Scale to Fit Properly
- Fixed – After 10 min an NDI thread starts using a lot of CPU when connected to a source
- Fixed – Labels in the title selection window are unreadable unless highlighted
- Fixed – Facebook: Maintain line breaks after restart
- Fixed – Facebook: Remove support for events
- Fixed – Convert encoding templates from 44.1 to 48 kHz audio (Default, Facebook Live and YouTube)
- Fixed – Changing layer order for duplicated shots causes smooth transition to crossfade instead of interpolate
- Fixed – Windows System Audio Capture should not be running all the time
- Fixed – Several labels are truncated in PTZ controller menu in localized languages
- Fixed – No sound when Blackmagic audio delay set to thousandths of a second
- Fixed – Facebook: fix scheduled events by only showing the user's own events not those owned by accounts they can see (other groups or pages)
- Fixed – PTZ preset controls should update in shot editor whenever PTZ prefs change
- Fixed – Prevent the OS from turning off the display/sleeping if an ISO/Replay, Multi-Viewer or WebRTC Session is active
- Fixed – Rendezvous: Clicking "Start Session" does nothing