Wirecast Pro 8.1.1
Wirecast lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras (coming soon), computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more. And finally, use the built in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
- GPU-accelerated encoding – Take advantage of powerful, cost-efficient hardware encoding capabilities for better performance. (Requires Intel QuickSync or nVidia NVENC hardware).
- Lower CPU Usage – Wirecast 7 uses less of your CPU overall than any previous version due to performance optimizations.
- Tools for monitoring – Graphic representations of System CPU usage, memory, framerate, bitrate, and RTMP Queue size help you see the strength of your stream or diagnose problems.
Resize, position, crop, flip rotate, add color correction filters and more. Use Wirecast’s powerful graphic editing features to compose picture-in-picture shots or layer up to 250 different sources on screen at the same time!
Displays the statistics window for your broadcast. You can select to display: Framerate, System CPU Usage, and System Memory Usage.
Delay the video and/or audio of an incoming source to better sync. Save thousands of dollars on expensive hardware.
Global Hotkey Manager
With our new Global Hotkey Management System, you can now create your own hotkeys for switching shots, Replay/ISO shot creation and mark-in points in Wirecast.
Our built-in audio mixer allows for better control over any audio source. Mix-minus, panning, solo, mute and audio playout device selection are some of the powerful new audio features we’ve added.
ISO Recording (Pro only)
Create high-resolution recordings of your individual (isolated) cameras or audio sources. Isolate clean shots (no titling or lower thirds) that can be used later for editing offline or for live replay during an event. (Note: must have valid license to use this feature; this is a Pro feature only.)
New Ways to Configure Text
Add text to your broadcast from a variety of sources: typed in text, from a file, or from an RSS feed. Type in text and display it instantaneously. Use file-based text monitoring to read data from an external .txt file. The RSS feed feature allows you to have a running ticker built into your shots through the text widget.
Adjust the brightness, contrast, gamma, hue and saturation for all of your video and graphic sources.
What's New:Version 8.1
- NEW - Vimeo LIVE destination
- NEW - Added the ability to duplicate Shot Layers via Copy and Paste within an existing Shot or as a new Shot
- NEW - Added the ability to snap Shot Layers to the edges and center lines of other Shot Layers
- NEW - Support for 1080p streaming to Facebook Live
- NEW - Facebook Live accounts who have been given “Can Post” permissions on another account can now stream to the primary account’s Events and Groups
- NEW - Support for Adobe Photoshop PSD image files
- NEW - Added the ability to manually refresh Shot icons by right-click → Refresh Shot Icon
- NEW - Now able to map Clear Layer shots to a Keyboard Shortcut for Transitioning
- Fixed an issue that could cause video to stop encoding properly while live streaming
- Fixed an issue where Rendezvous host could lose audio input afer a peer joined their session
- Fixed an issue where creating Replay Shots could cause the video in Preview/Live to stutter briefly
- Fixed a bug that could cause Record to Disk outputs to go out of sync while streaming at the same time
- Fixed an issue where the color picker could stop working properly in the Widget sources
- Fixed random crashes when using WebStream IP camera sources
- Fixed a random crash that could occur when outputting via NDI
- Fixed Replay recordings not scaling to fit canvas automatically when creating a new Replay Shot
- Fixed channel selection not working properly in the Audio Mixer
- Fixed inability to use Monitor Capture across two separate video adapters
- Fixed an issue where setting Canvas Size to 720x480 would result in bad video encoding
- Fixed a bug where Playlists would always transition their sources using Smooth when the Playlist was on the first Master Layer
- Fixed bad audio when playing back HE-AAC audio files
- Fixed a bug causing live media file playback to restart when stopping stream outputs
- Fixed a bug that caused bad QuickSync outputs when used in conjunction with other encoders
- Fixed long startup times when launching Wirecast without an internet connection
- Fixed Virtual Microphone not being uninstalled when upgrading Wirecast from an older version to a newer version
- Title: Wirecast Pro 8.1.1
- Developer: Telestream, Inc
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 183.51 MB