Wirecast Pro 9.0.1
Wirecast lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras (coming soon), computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more. And finally, use the built in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
- GPU-accelerated encoding – Take advantage of powerful, cost-efficient hardware encoding capabilities for better performance. (Requires Intel QuickSync or nVidia NVENC hardware).
- Lower CPU Usage – Wirecast 7 uses less of your CPU overall than any previous version due to performance optimizations.
- Tools for monitoring – Graphic representations of System CPU usage, memory, framerate, bitrate, and RTMP Queue size help you see the strength of your stream or diagnose problems.
Resize, position, crop, flip rotate, add color correction filters and more. Use Wirecast’s powerful graphic editing features to compose picture-in-picture shots or layer up to 250 different sources on screen at the same time!
Displays the statistics window for your broadcast. You can select to display: Framerate, System CPU Usage, and System Memory Usage.
Delay the video and/or audio of an incoming source to better sync. Save thousands of dollars on expensive hardware.
Global Hotkey Manager
With our new Global Hotkey Management System, you can now create your own hotkeys for switching shots, Replay/ISO shot creation and mark-in points in Wirecast.
Our built-in audio mixer allows for better control over any audio source. Mix-minus, panning, solo, mute and audio playout device selection are some of the powerful new audio features we’ve added.
ISO Recording (Pro only)
Create high-resolution recordings of your individual (isolated) cameras or audio sources. Isolate clean shots (no titling or lower thirds) that can be used later for editing offline or for live replay during an event. (Note: must have valid license to use this feature; this is a Pro feature only.)
New Ways to Configure Text
Add text to your broadcast from a variety of sources: typed in text, from a file, or from an RSS feed. Type in text and display it instantaneously. Use file-based text monitoring to read data from an external .txt file. The RSS feed feature allows you to have a running ticker built into your shots through the text widget.
Adjust the brightness, contrast, gamma, hue and saturation for all of your video and graphic sources.
What's New:Version 9.0:
- NEW – XKeys 128 Support
- Full control of layers, sources and transitions
- Audio Mixer and Audio Preview controls
- Start and Stop Wirecast outputs
- Replay Controls
- NEW – PTZOptics PTZ Control using Visca over IP
- Control the Pan, Tilt and Zoom of PTZOptics cameras over a local area network
- PTZ Controller window allows users to create and recall presets for fast repositioning of known positions
- Assign PTZ Presets to shots for seamless switching between PTZ Presets
- NEW – Add Source Menu Redesign
- New dark theme
- New Search Field to easily find sources
- New Categories for sources
- Favorite Category allows easy access to frequently used sources
- NEW – Facebook Live – with User Cod
- Authorize Wirecast to stream to a Facebook account without giving out Facebook login credentials
- “Set and forget” workflow allows for minimal Wirecast configuration before each new broadcast
- Improvement – XKeys: pressing the Audio Mixer or Rendezvous button should close the window when it's open
- Improvement – Add preview/live status indicators to clear layers
- Improvement – Add ability to drag shot layers in the shot layers table
- Improvement – Disable preview throttling for front most document when app is front most
- Improvement – Add drag image to shot bin on Windows
- Improvement - Added option to run in "Safe Mode" – Hold down the CTRL+SHIFT keys during launch - allows user to determine if clearing preferences fixes a launch problem without clearing preferences yet.
- Improvement - Allow 'Enter' key to add shot in add source UI
- Improvement - Drag and Drop of File assets for Edit Panels Shot Layer Table
- Improvement - If “Open last document on startup” is used and a document fails to load, a dialog appears on next launch to contact Wirecast support. This eliminates the need to clear preferences to exit the endless loop.
- Improvement – Lower default keyframe interval to 2 seconds
- Improvement - Remove 540p settings from Facebook encoder presets
- Improvement - Rendering performance increased by improving lock usage. This change improves responsiveness in the UI when modifying complex shots in preview.
- Improvement - Wirecast to warn user if classic mode (theme) is enabled
- Fixed – Remove catmull-rom spline interpolator
- Fixed – Web Stream crash when canceling IP camera authentication dialogs when other dialogs are open
- Fixed – macOS Control Click is ignored with the New Add Source menu
- Fixed – Indefinite Hang when sending two shots live then opening a playlist
- Fixed – External Display Output Menu visible when no document is open
- Fixed – Opening a document with many titles can hang the application for minutes
- Fixed – Paste Text and Title Sources take a very long time to render
- Fixed – Keyboard Shortcuts: Name field does not highlight automatically with focus
- Fixed – Odd colors when re-importing Wirecast made 480p MJPEG
- Fixed – Rapid selection of shots can result in improper tally state
- Fixed - Fixed Rendezvous sources not pulling video correctly in Windows 7
- Fixed - Web Stream and Screen Capture sources enumerating twice in the source selection window
- Fixed - Immediate A/V sync issue streaming to Facebook if started after another output
- Fixed - Indefinite hang when sending two shots live then opening a playlist
- Fixed - After 20 encodes all outputs would fail to encode on macOS
- Fixed - Adding sources should create copies of existing sources rather than references
- Fixed - Blackmagic output colors are off
- Fixed - Cannot add Twitter shot inside of playlist
- Fixed - Changing playback speed for media does not change 'already live' state
- Fixed - Chroma Key changes as different overlay shots are taken in and out of live
- Fixed - Colors in macOS encoded outputs look washed out
- Fixed - Deleting a shot always selects the "Clear Layer"
- Fixed - Frame drop occurring upon adding titles in preview
- Fixed - Hang when manipulating source while master layer visibility is off
- Fixed - Hang when right-clicking and left-clicking assets in the Preview Canvas
- Fixed - Immediate A/V sync issue in RTMPS Facebook output if started after other output
- Fixed - Inconsistent deletion behavior when removing Playlists from the Shot Bin
- Fixed - macOS encoded outputs look significantly worse than Windows
- Fixed - Minimizing and then restoring a maximized document will disable the canvas rendering until Wirecast is resized
- Fixed - Multi-Viewer can drop frames with capture card sources at 29.97 FPS
- Fixed - No Web Stream configuration options if shot was previously cancelled
- Fixed - Provide Feedback does not go to Form
- Fixed - Sleeping computer and waking it while having media files loaded will make all loaded media files show black
- Fixed - Solid color widget is transparent
- Fixed - Stream will not automatically start YouTube event when checking “Automatically Go Live”
- Fixed - Syphon server does not reconnect when opening a saved document
- Fixed - The mouse scroll wheel in the "Twitter" "Message Feed" window does not work
- Fixed - Triggering a Live preview swap mid transition will not queue shot to preview
- Fixed - Unable to change the video adapter
- Fixed - Windows Cuing live/preview swap while transforming source in preview causes crash
- Fixed - Wirecast should not allow the computer to sleep while streaming or recording to disc