Wirecast Pro 8.2.0
Wirecast lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras (coming soon), computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more. And finally, use the built in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
- GPU-accelerated encoding – Take advantage of powerful, cost-efficient hardware encoding capabilities for better performance. (Requires Intel QuickSync or nVidia NVENC hardware).
- Lower CPU Usage – Wirecast 7 uses less of your CPU overall than any previous version due to performance optimizations.
- Tools for monitoring – Graphic representations of System CPU usage, memory, framerate, bitrate, and RTMP Queue size help you see the strength of your stream or diagnose problems.
Resize, position, crop, flip rotate, add color correction filters and more. Use Wirecast’s powerful graphic editing features to compose picture-in-picture shots or layer up to 250 different sources on screen at the same time!
Displays the statistics window for your broadcast. You can select to display: Framerate, System CPU Usage, and System Memory Usage.
Delay the video and/or audio of an incoming source to better sync. Save thousands of dollars on expensive hardware.
Global Hotkey Manager
With our new Global Hotkey Management System, you can now create your own hotkeys for switching shots, Replay/ISO shot creation and mark-in points in Wirecast.
Our built-in audio mixer allows for better control over any audio source. Mix-minus, panning, solo, mute and audio playout device selection are some of the powerful new audio features we’ve added.
ISO Recording (Pro only)
Create high-resolution recordings of your individual (isolated) cameras or audio sources. Isolate clean shots (no titling or lower thirds) that can be used later for editing offline or for live replay during an event. (Note: must have valid license to use this feature; this is a Pro feature only.)
New Ways to Configure Text
Add text to your broadcast from a variety of sources: typed in text, from a file, or from an RSS feed. Type in text and display it instantaneously. Use file-based text monitoring to read data from an external .txt file. The RSS feed feature allows you to have a running ticker built into your shots through the text widget.
Adjust the brightness, contrast, gamma, hue and saturation for all of your video and graphic sources.
What's New:Version 8.2.0:
- New: Added the ability to switch Shots with three supported MIDI Controllers (Akai APCmini, Akai APC40 MKII, Novation Launchpad)
- New: Added the ability to use an iOS device as a camera source on your Local Area Network (LAN) via Wirecast Go 2.1.109
- Added the ability to create 60 FPS encoder presets for RTP Unicast/Multicast streams
- Added a drop-down option to YouTube destination to list Live, Upcoming, Completed or All events
- Fixed a crash when creating a new document on macOS High Sierra 10.13.2
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding CEF-based widget sources
- Fixed a problem where some sources were providing black video on Windows 7
- Fixed issues with video quality when scaling the Canvas Size relative to the encoder resolution
- Made improvements to the Preferences to prevent data corruption and crashes
- Fixed stuttering audio when toggling the audio monitor button in the Audio Mixer
- Fixed an issue where certain NDI sources using NDI SDK 3.0 were not working properly
- Fixed Live/Preview Swap not functioning properly for some Title Source layers
- Fixed issues with Rendezvous Shots scaling spontaneously in Live canvas
- Fixed an issue where Chroma Key would cause marquee select to size improperly
- Fixed a crash when closing the Rendezvous Create Session window
- Fixed a crash when saving a document while Output Statistics window is open
- Fixed a crash when quitting Wirecast from the Welcome window
- Fixed an issue where Web Cam scaling was not preserved when loading a saved document
- Fixed a crash when using Emoji in Rendezvous session names
- Fixed audio distortion when attempting to play 5.1 or 7.1 WMV files. Note that this does not add support for 5.1 and 7.1 audio for WMV, it simply fixes the distortion.
- Fixed PSD files causing the Live canvas to flickers
- Fixed a crash when selecting a pixel format for Blackmagic capture devices
- Fixed a hang when stopping RTMP streams
- Fixed abnormally poor quality issues with Apple H.264 Hardware encoder when using CBR
- Fixed inability to save report using Support Assistant
- Fixed a hang when switching between YouTube events too quickly in the Output Settings
- No longer open Rendezvous Dashboard when Wirecast is re-launched
- Fixed issue with Rendezvous Dashboard window not minimizing properly on Windows
- Fixed inactive audio efects becoming active again when sending Shot live again
- Consolidate Wirecast’s preferences, destination and miscellaneous system files into a single Wirecast folder
- Title: Wirecast Pro 8.2.0
- Developer: Telestream, Inc
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 193.97 MB