Boinx mimoLive 2.7
mimoLive - The Multi-in, Multi-out Live-Video Engine - (was BoinxTV) is like your personal TV truck without the truck. Easy to learn and easy to master, it allows you to broadcast your message on a dime. Combine live camera video, clips, photos, 3D graphics, lower thirds, audio, and more to create a stunning recording or live video stream. mimoLive is perfect for school TV, events, conferences, video podcasts, webinars, training videos, game streaming, sports, concerts, sermons, and more. Stream directly to YouTube, Facebook, and more, or record to disk.
- Live streaming
- Recording to disk
- Playout to Full Screen
- Playout to SDI (Key & Fill)
- Live Editing
- 2D/3D Broadcast Graphics Engine
- New: Instagram Source! Put your own, tagged, liked or others Instagram pictures on screen.
- Enhancement: Source With Distortion layer now can display the cross hair handles in live output. Very helpfull when using mimoLive for projection mapping.
- Fixed: Stream state at YouTube and Facebook get set to "stream finished" when the streaming gets stopped by the user.
- Fixed: The aspect ratio of the video frame got lost when applying a filter to DV sources.
- Fixed: Most of the user reported crashes could be fixed.
- Fixed: Overall render performance was thwarted by a debugging code.