Boinx mimoLive 5.10
mimoLive - The Multi-in, Multi-out Live-Video Engine - (was BoinxTV) is like your personal TV truck without the truck. Easy to learn and easy to master, it allows you to broadcast your message on a dime. Combine live camera video, clips, photos, 3D graphics, lower thirds, audio, and more to create a stunning recording or live video stream. mimoLive is perfect for school TV, events, conferences, video podcasts, webinars, training videos, game streaming, sports, concerts, sermons, and more. Stream directly to YouTube, Facebook, and more, or record to disk.
- Live Video Streaming
- Graphics Machine
- Record to Disk
- Video Switcher
- SDI Playout
- Modern 64 bit Architecture
- Virtual Camera
- Remote Control Surface
- PTZ Control
- Stream your video live directly to YouTube Live, YouTube Gaming, Facebook Live, Facebook Shows, Twitch.tv, Hitbox and more.
- Use your own servers based on NGINX or other RTMP based solution.
- Add multiple camera angles, fancy graphics, and integrate with social media to make your stream stand out.
- Supports 360° live video streaming to YouTube, Facebook and others.
- Create portrait video streams or any other arbitrary format.
- Position, scale, crop and convert the format of video inputs to suit your output format.
What's New:Version 5.10:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: Boinx mimoLive 5.10
- Developer: Boinx Software Ltd.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 76.88 MB