Boinx mimoLive v3.0
mimoLive - The Multi-in, Multi-out Live-Video Engine - (was BoinxTV) is like your personal TV truck without the truck. Easy to learn and easy to master, it allows you to broadcast your message on a dime. Combine live camera video, clips, photos, 3D graphics, lower thirds, audio, and more to create a stunning recording or live video stream. mimoLive is perfect for school TV, events, conferences, video podcasts, webinars, training videos, game streaming, sports, concerts, sermons, and more. Stream directly to YouTube, Facebook, and more, or record to disk.
- Live streaming
- Recording to disk
- Playout to Full Screen
- Playout to SDI (Key & Fill)
- Live Editing
- 2D/3D Broadcast Graphics Engine
What's New:Version 3.0:
- New: We added the NDI™ Video Source on the input side as well as the NDI™ Playout on the output side.
- Enhancement: Added Clock Offset option to the Date and Time layer.
- Enhancement: Made some icons files ready for macOS 10.13.
- Enhancement: Fixed user interface glitches in the sources repository for macOS 10.13.
- Fixed: Split Screen Layer preview sometimes showed wrong guide lines
- Fixed: Twitter Layer was displaying the name and the twitter user name swapped
- Fixed: You won't believe this, but we fixed the audio/video sync bug for Blackmagic Design Playout again...
- Fixed: When working with the remote control occasional crashes happened.
- Fixed: Renaming a source didn't work at first try
- Fixed: Annoying audio noise when streaming to YouTube
- Fixed: We took a closer look at memory leaks
- Fixed: Crash when launching mimoLive the first time on macOS 10.13
- Fixed: Occasional crash when closing a stream
- Fixed: Occasional crash when closing a document
- Fixed: Crash when closing the document window and Program Out was in full screen mode.
- Title: Boinx mimoLive v3.0
- Developer: Boinx Software Ltd.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 33.1 MB