WiFi Check 2.1.2
To use this app as a measurement tool you will need two Apple devices : any iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV 4 or Mac.
Notes to Keep In Mind:
- If you use 2 wifi devices to measure network bandwidth between them, the result will be less than, if you measure network bandwidth between wifi device and ethernet device(for example MacBook connected to router with wired connection). This will happen because two wifi devices will transfer data to each other and they will share wifi bandwidth.
- If you want to know maximum wifi network bandwidth for one wifi client, you need to use MacBook as a second device, and you should connect it to your network using wired connection.
This application do several things:
- Test network bandwidth (connect TWO devices to one wifi network, start the app and test your network bandwidth in one tap/click). You don't need an internet connection for tests.
- Test network bandwidth not only in one network, if there is ip connectivity between them.
- Discover devices which are connected to your LAN/Wi-Fi network.
- fixed some issues
- rename application
- Title: WiFi Check 2.1.2
- Developer: EVGENY BOGOMOLOV
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 16.38 MB