Did you ever wish your Dock could do more or handle more of your apps and files? DockShelf lets you place unlimited docks around your desktop so you never run out of space again for your commonly used files, folders and applications!
With DockShelf launching your favorite documents and apps is faster and more powerful because you control where your docks are positioned, how many are on screen, how they're labeled and when they're visible.
- Tabs - Display docks as tabs which can easily be expanded by hovering the mouse over them.
- Browse Folders - Navigate the contents of folders from popup windows using a variety of different viewing options.
- Smart Folders - Add smart folders to docks which use Spotlight to quickly find files on your Mac then browse the results from the dock.
- Stacks - Group any number of files together into a stack which can be browsed via a popup window.
- Process and devices docks - Add special docks that show all the processes currently open or external devices connected.
- Workspaces - Switch between multiple workspaces depending on the app set currently being used.
- Never in the way - Hide docks entirely or depending on which app is currently active.
- Notes - Add and edit notes directly from docks using the text editor.
- More than just files - Add and launch: Links , Mail messages, Calendar events, text clippings and more.
- Themes and Customization - The app comes pre-packaged with a variety of themes for different tastes and customization options.
What's New:Version 1.5.1
- Dock colors have been fixed in 10.13 High Sierra
- Title: DockShelf 1.5.1
- Developer: The Alchemist Guild LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 11.69 MB