OmniFocus Pro 2.10
OmniFocus helps you manage your tasks the way that you want, freeing you to focus your attention on the things that matter to you most.
Capturing tasks and ideas is always a keyboard shortcut away in OmniFocus 2. Clip data from Mail, Safari, Messages, or third-party apps. Bring up Quick Entry to file away an idea before it drifts away; it's always at your fingertips, waiting for more.
What's New:OmniFocus 2.10 for Mac adds the ability to show Inbox in the Projects perspective and adopts the URL scheme of OmniFocus for iOS so you can use the same URLs for navigation and automation on all of your devices.
- Inbox in Projects — Added a preference to the Organization preferences pane that shows the Inbox in the Projects sidebar and its contents in the outline.
- URL Scheme — OmniFocus for Mac now supports the same /add and /paste URLs as the iOS version, and navigation links like /inbox, /projects, and /forecast. You can read more about URLs at https://inside.omnifocus.com.
- Clipping — Made a change to the built-in clipping handler for Google Chrome that should fix it for customers who have multiple applications named “Google Chrome”. One case we know about is via Parallels Desktop.
- Crash — Fixed a crash when closing a secondary OmniFocus document while actively editing an item in the outline.
- Encryption Passphrase — Fixed a problem where OmniFocus could use a keychain item created by Finder to set your encryption passphrase to an empty string.
- Logging — Fixed a problem where if you entered the wrong sync password or encryption passphrase, that incorrect value was included in the error that OmniFocus wrote to the console.
- Outdent — Made the behavior consistent when outdenting an inbox item or a top-level task in a project: the newly-created project is now always selected in the sidebar.
- Outline — When the option to show folders in the outline is enabled, we now group projects at the top level under “No Folder” instead of “Top Level”.
- Title: OmniFocus Pro 2.10
- Developer: The Omni Group
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K
- Size: 31.15 MB