Network Radar 2.9.2
Network Radar is an advanced network scanning and managing tool. Featuring an easy-to-use and streamlined design, the all-new Network Radar 2 has been engineered from the ground up as a modern Mac application.
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices
- Run useful network tools and commands with the click of a button
- Use the monitoring feature and get notified about changes in your network
- Access devices from previous scans, even in different networks
- Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it in the list
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
- Organize your hosts in folders and smart folders
- Create scans with custom IP ranges
- Export a scan to XML, CSV, TXT or PDF
All you have to do to use Network Radar is to click the Scan button. No configuration is required. However, Network Radar is more than a simple IP scanner. It comes with useful tools, such as Ping, Portscan and Whois. In addition to that you can send commands to your devices with the click of a button. Use Wake On LAN with every Wake On LAN capable device and shutdown, restart or send other Macs to sleep, even if they are not within your local network.
Once Network Radar has scanned your network, it lists all found devices. Select one to see more details, such as IP, IPv6 and MAC address, vendor name, DNS name, mDNS names, NetBIOS name, NetBIOS domain, open ports, OS version, response time, the Mac model identifier and much more depending on how much information your device and network reveals. Let Network Radar monitor a scan and get live updates on changes in your network. All changes are logged. You may also want to receive notifications when a device enters or leaves your network. With the possibility to configure custom rules and actions you can do things such as sending a mail to yourself as soon as your server goes offline or play a sound when a FTP Server appears in your network. Organize your hosts in folders. You want all your iPads in one folder? Just create a smart folders and let Network Radar do the work. By binding scans to networks, Network Radar always knows if a devices is reachable or not, making it easy to refresh or monitor a bunch of devices even from different networks.
Supported Network Interfaces
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in Ethernet
- Apple's USB to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple's Thunderbolt to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple's Thunderbolt Display Ethernet *Please note that the amount of information Network Radar can find depends on the network it scans.
What's New:Version 2.9
- A new option has been added to the Scan settings to change the way Hosts are identified. (MAC address or IP address or IP address only)
- The Network section now displays a network’s last known public IP address.
- The Response time for is now logged in the Port Scanner section.
- More IoT / Smart Home Host images have been added to the library.
- There is a new view option to show the status indicators with a shape to distinguish them more easily.
- There is a new view option to switch to a list view with larger rows and Host images.
- You can now right click on the Ping graph to export it as an image.
- Last activity has been added to PDF export options.
- The interface for creating new Custom Scans has been updated with options to adjust the Scan settings.
- Parts of the sidebar could disappear if running on macOs 10.14 or below.
- Sortation by IP address was incorrect.
- In rare cases an empty windows was shown.
- Refreshing a single host in All Hosts did not work.
- Refreshing a single hosts sometime did stop the port scanner too early.
- Sometimes the Host list was empty.
- The app could become unresponsive when a DNS server timed out.
- Crash when running the Ping tool.
- Creating a new custom host could crash the app.
- Changing PDF export options could crash the app.
- Writing logs for too many Hosts at once could crash the app.
- Deleting all Hosts could crash the app.
- Title: Network Radar 2.9.2
- Developer: Daniel Diener
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 25.95 MB