RIOT: Civil Unrest (2019)
As civil crisis deepens and inequality tears the very fabric of society the discontentment of the masses manifests itself in violent public disturbances and civil disorder. Play as the police or the angry horde as RIOT – Civil Unrest places you in some of the world’s most fractious disputes.
Play as the Police
- Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive.
- Command Assault, Tactical, and Ballistic squads.
- Call in police trucks, water cannon or even a tank!
- Choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets or even live ammunition.
- Instruct Rioters (armed and passive) and Journalists.
- Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats.
- Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, + street furniture and the power of the media.
- Title: RIOT: Civil Unrest 1.0
- Release Date: 12 Feb, 2019
- Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
- Developer: Leonard Menchiari, IV Productions
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Size: 1.02 GB