ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game v.1.175
ATOM RPG is a post-apocalyptic indie game, inspired by classic CRPGs: Fallout, Wasteland, System Shock, Deus Ex, Baldur's Gate and many others.
In 1986 both the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc were destroyed in mutual nuclear bombings. You are one of the survivors of the nuclear Holocaust. Your mission - to explore the wild and wondrous world of the Soviet Wasteland. To earn your place under the sun. And to investigate a shadowy conspiracy, aimed at destroying all that is left of life on Earth.
- A powerful character creation tool, aimed at making the wasteland hero you want to portray!
- A balanced roleplaying system inspired by GURPS. Each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, unique dialogues, and new ways to solve some of the quests!
- Dozens of skills, from lockpicking to gambling!
- Many hours of gameplay on all sorts of locations. Meet the other survivors in a brave new settlement, built from the dust of the old world. Venture into the wilds, where mutated creatures and savage bandits lurk. Work out the secrets of an old military bunker. Or simply lose yourself, fishing at a scenic pond...
- Turn-based combat, inspired by Fallout 1 and 2.
- Random encounters with the dwellers of the Soviet Wasteland - both friendly and dangerous. Sometimes all at the same time...
- Many deep, multiple-choice dialogues that feel like real conversations with the unique NPCs of the game.
- Nonlinear gameplay! Dozens of quests, each with many alternative solutions. Play the game like You want to!
Supporter Pack 1_175_43631.
What's New:Patch 1.17
- Improved sync between PC and mobile versions of ATOM RPG;
- Fixed the game crashing on toggling vsync;
- Gavrilov going missing from Red Fighter fixed;
- Extra spider spawning when confronting Hexogen fixed;
- Enemies no longer freeze when disarmed;
- Sewer exits in Krasnoznamenny patched to not cause freezing for some players;
- Some textures improved;
- Buggy descriptors fixed;
- Added correct representation of companion overload in the log;
- Gamepads revamped. Support for gamepads is improved, diagonal movement added;
- Fixed sound settings not being saved;
- French, Polish and Chinese language versions improved upon with typo corrections;
- Title: ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game v.1.175
- Genre: RPG, Early Access
- Developer: tomTeam
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, Russian
- Size: 6.5 GB