Final Cut Pro X Guru - Sync Sound Workflow
Recording dual audio, the practice of recording audio separately from the camera, started originally with film. It's become a common practice with the current crop of DSLR and cinema cameras. The challenge for editors is matching the video and audio in post.
Luckily, Final Cut Pro X has amazing ability to sync your media—and it gets even better when you incorporate the powerful third-party plugin PluralEyes. This course will help you quickly master the nuances of this workflow, save time, and get the best results when syncing media in Final Cut Pro.
- Syncing clips based on audio and markers
- Cleaning up sound in the Inspector
- Fixing syncing in complex clips
- Adding metadata
- Organizing sync clips
- Performing multicam syncs
- Syncing clips in PluralEyes