Audition CC Essential Training
Discover the powerful audio-editing tool set offered in Audition CC. In this course, author Maxim Jago shows how to navigate the interface and understand fundamental audio concepts. Editors who have traditionally completed audio work inside a nonlinear editing system will benefit from discovering the tools, workflows, and terminology used in professional audio post-production.
Check out the new chapter, "2015 Creative Cloud New Features," for information on the latest features and enhancements in Audition CC.
- Introducing Adobe Audition
- Important audio terminology
- Importing and managing media files
- Working with sound files
- Making standard waveform audio adjustments
- Adding special effects to a file
- Cleaning up audio
- Multitrack editing
- Integration and output