Remotix VNC & RDP 4.1.2
Remotix is a fast and powerful application to easily access multiple Macs (and PCs) from your own Mac.
- Complete Apple Screen Sharing support - including Mac OS X login, clipboard synchronization, Apple adaptive codec and multiple display configurations
- Automatic Bonjour server discovery as well as network scanners to find Macs and PCs to connect to
- Complete SSH tunneling support with public-key and password authentication
- Quick-access icon in OS X menu for instant access to stored servers
- Clean user interface
* Sierra *
We've fixed several issues with Remotix on Sierra, including certificate view display, numbers of servers in scanners. Also, Sierra brought us the ability to tab arbitrary windows and we've added the option to automatically open new viewers as tabs. Enjoy!
* Scrolling *
There are several major improvements in scrolling: RDP now has horizontal scrolling and both vertical and horizontal scrolling is now inertial. We've also fixed scrolling sensitivity with VNC servers.
* Timezone *
Remotix now properly detects client timezone and passes this information to RDP server. This should improve timezone redirection if you're using it.
* Other *
RDP window size was not saving on close, fixed.
- Option to hide toolbar in viewer;
- Option to hide application title in main window;
- Fixed cursor colors in RDP connections;
- Fixed possible hang on reconnect.