TextSoap can automatically remove unwanted characters, fix up messed up carriage returns, and do pretty much anything else that we can think of to text. Save time and effort. Be more productive.
Stop manually fixing text documents and emails. Let TextSoap help you automate away all that tediousness. And do it all from within your favorite app using TextSoap Menu. Enable it in preferences and access TextSoap in most apps that support standard copy and paste.
Easy to learn for casual users, TextSoap offers the flexibility that expert users need.
- Case-transformation cleaners and actions offer improved international language support. This affects Uppercase, Lowercase, and Capitalized Words-related cleaners.
- Title Case cleaner rewritten with to follow common suggestions, edge cases, as well as offering better international language support.
- Removed Add Section Marker option from Custom Cleaner List Editor. Existing Section markers continue to work (for now), but are considered deprecated and will be removed in the future. This should not affect most users.
- Added new option in Appearance Preferences for a Gray Clipboard Workspace Window.
- Fixed issue that cause layout issues when inserting special characters and selecting either the ICU or POSIX property categories.
- Additional internal changes to improve stability.