TextSoap can automatically remove unwanted characters, fix up messed up carriage returns, and do pretty much anything else that we can think of to text. Save time and effort. Be more productive.
Stop manually fixing text documents and emails. Let TextSoap help you automate away all that tediousness. And do it all from within your favorite app using TextSoap Menu. Enable it in preferences and access TextSoap in most apps that support standard copy and paste.
Easy to learn for casual users, TextSoap offers the flexibility that expert users need.
What's New:Version 8.4.6:
- New Action (Advanced feature): Perform Named Service. Will perform named OS X Service on the given text.
- [Direct] New License menu item in App menu to easily view current license info.
- [Direct] New Recover option to retrieve existing TextSoap 8 license codes. Select new License menu item to access.
- [Direct] License tab now shows current license key.
- Fixed issue that caused false error to be reported in Console when using the cleanFile command in AppleScript on a rich text document.
- Updated frameworks