RealFlow is a fluid and dynamics simulator for the 3D industry
A unique fluids and body dynamics software package which allows you to simulate anything from a single drop of water to a massive wave crashing across a beach.
- Industry-standard, out-of-the-box fluid simulation software.
- Fast and easy to use
- Compatible with ALL major 3D platforms
- The definitive fluid simulation software for over 15 years
- Award winning (including the Technical Achievement Award granted by The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences)
RealFlow, with sister product the RealFlow RenderKit, is a unique fluids and body dynamics software package which allows you to simulate anything from a single drop of water to a massive tsunami crashing across a beach, sweeping debris in its wake.
RealFlow remains the definitive tool for the creation of flawlessly realistic simulations, and has been used to produce some of the most ground breaking visual effects ever seen, in movies like Avatar, District 9, 2012, GI Joe, and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, as well as commercials, TV programs, and game cinematics.
- Title: RealFlow 2015
- Developer: Next Limit Technologies
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 291.17 MB