Music Collector Pro 18.4.1
Music Collector lets you catalog your CDs in a database automatically. Just insert a CD in your CD-ROM drive, scan its barcode, or type artist and title to download all data from various sources on the Internet. Use the integrated TWAIN support to scan cover images directly into the program.
Browse your collection by different organizing factors and use the integrated Loan Manager to track which CDs you loaned and to whom. The demo version of this app caps your database at 100 CDs.
What's New:Version 18.4.1:
- The Add Albums Automatically screen is now called "Add Albums from CLZ Core" and includes improvements to make it both easier-to-use and easier-on-the-eye
- One box for searching (e.g. like Google or Amazon). No more separate Artist and Title boxes. Just enter (part of) the artist’s name and (part of) the title and you will get the best matching results
- Big blue buttons for the main actions, Searching and Adding
- Automatic Preview, just select a result (no more need for double clicking)
- Use the popup in the "Add" button to change it to add to "Collection" or "Wish List"
- Title: Music Collector Pro 18.4.1
- Developer: Collectorz
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 20.79 MB