Music Collector Pro 16.1.1
Music Collector lets you catalog your CDs in a database automatically. Just insert a CD in your CD-ROM drive, scan its barcode, or type artist and title to download all data from various sources on the Internet. Use the integrated TWAIN support to scan cover images directly into the program.
Browse your collection by different organizing factors and use the integrated Loan Manager to track which CDs you loaned and to whom. The demo version of this app caps your database at 100 CDs.
- The CLZ Cloud system now supports the storing and syncing of track lists (previously, track lists were always shared from Core)
- For each track, the CLZ Cloud now stores Title, Artist and Length
- Now store and sync your own customized track titles and artists
- Now store and sync track lists for unlinked albums (e.g., manually entered or imported)
- Note: After updating your Music Collector software, ALL your albums will be flagged as changed, so that they will be re-uploaded to the CLZ Cloud!
- BTW: To sync track lists to the CLZ Music app, you need version 4.2.4 for iOS or version 4.3.6 for Android! (both released today)
- Improved storing of Album Artists in the CLZ Cloud
- Now correctly sync Artist Sort Names to/from the mobile apps
- Fixed: difference in sorting between folder panel and album panel in the CLZ Cloud viewer
- macOS Sierra: While running in full-screen mode,, some pop-up screens didn't work
- Crash caused by the main list SubTracks "inherited Format" column
- Add Files Screen: Crash when clicking on "Batch Add Checked Albums"