iLock password-protects any OS X application from unauthorized usage without modifying anything in your system settings and/or applications. It is safe to use!
What's New:Version 3.0.0:
- Added option ‘Use Touch ID to unlock’.
- Improved security in general (no need to block System Preferences, Terminal and Activity Monitor).
- Auto restarts when force quiting iLock.
- Enhanced logging information.
- Revamped main window.
- Fixed graphic glitch when running macOS 10.14
- Fixed a rare issue that reset the protection app list.
- Fixed a logging issue.
- Fixed a memory leak when enabling 'Take Photo when password failure’.
- Title: iLock 3.0
- Developer: OSXBytes
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Serial (block outbound connections)
- Size: 15.32 MB