GraphicConverter 11.6.1 (5498)
GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more.
RAW images are much easier to edit thanks to their enormous data depth. This is particularly noticeable when brightening images with the Exposure slider. The picture remains clear, there is no gray haze as with many JPG images. GraphicConverter now offers a full-screen dialog when opening RAW files with controls for Exposure, Contrast, and Color Corrections. The picture noise can be reduced even with 6 controllers.
You want to know which pictures and documents are in an archive file? Then double-click is enough: GraphicConverter temporarily shows you the content or secures the content permanently. In addition to the Zip format, there are 12 additional formats supported, such as the TAR and TGZ formats.
In wide-angle shooting, faces and objects on the left and right edges of the image are often heavily distorted in width. With the new wide-angle equalization in GraphicConverter 11, you can now reduce this distortion.
You need a gradient, e.g. as a background for a collage? No problem. Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors via the new dialog.
Color your shots with two colors to duo-tone images. In this impressive technique, the lighter shades are colored with the color 1 and the darker ones with the color 2. The result is an effect that enchants your pictures.
Apple Finder Tags
Do you organize your work with Finder Tags from Apple? Then your work will be even easier, because in the browser you can now use the context menu to directly display and change these tags.
- Picture: Display of Face Capture Quality
- Filter: Parabola
- Filter: Solarize
- Filter: X-Ray
- Filter: Paint
- Filter: Ripple
- Effect: Lens Geometry: Panorama to Fish Eye
- Effect: Screenshot: Remove Drop Shadow
- XMP/IPTC: Keywords: Analyze, select and assign keywords in the browser
- General Metadаta: Export Histogram as
- Import and export of ASTC
- Import and export of KTX
- Import of HIF
- Copy/Paste of all text objects
- many internal code optimizations
- Chinese localizations
- French localization
- Danish localization
- support for reading of GPS data of MP4s of the GoPro
- Preferences Browser: IPTC Tab: Option to disable table view
- updated to Sparkle 2
- system requirements changed to macOS 10.11 up to macOS 12 (Monterey)
- display speed of browser preview (at the right) improved
- application icon on squircle
- image classification with Apple model can be limited to preselected terms in the prefs
- html catalog and picture catalog support now various metadata
- Magic Pen: option find all of that color
- Browser: Display option for Date added
- additional sorting by "date added" in browser, convert&modify, slideshow
- add/edit GPS with map: added recent addresses popup
- Title: GraphicConverter 11.6.1 (5498)
- Developer: Lemkesoft
- Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 277.64 MB