GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more.
RAW images are much easier to edit thanks to their enormous data depth. This is particularly noticeable when brightening images with the Exposure slider. The picture remains clear, there is no gray haze as with many JPG images. GraphicConverter now offers a full-screen dialog when opening RAW files with controls for Exposure, Contrast, and Color Corrections. The picture noise can be reduced even with 6 controllers.
You want to know which pictures and documents are in an archive file? Then double-click is enough: GraphicConverter temporarily shows you the content or secures the content permanently. In addition to the Zip format, there are 12 additional formats supported, such as the TAR and TGZ formats.
In wide-angle shooting, faces and objects on the left and right edges of the image are often heavily distorted in width. With the new wide-angle equalization in GraphicConverter 11, you can now reduce this distortion.
You need a gradient, e.g. as a background for a collage? No problem. Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors via the new dialog.
Color your shots with two colors to duo-tone images. In this impressive technique, the lighter shades are colored with the color 1 and the darker ones with the color 2. The result is an effect that enchants your pictures.
Apple Finder Tags
Do you organize your work with Finder Tags from Apple? Then your work will be even easier, because in the browser you can now use the context menu to directly display and change these tags.
What's New:Version 11.4.2:
- Edit: copy: copy GPS and location data - copies gps and location iptc/xmp
- Iptc/xmp: persons: append
- Iptc/xmp: persons: remove duplicates
- Edit shortcuts
- Batch action: texturize
- File: New: Image from Photoshop Thumbnail (also in image context menu)
- Unskew: option to disable coordinate display
- Browser summary: added option for localized display of Exif dates
- Browser summary: added Canon focus mode
- FITS import speed
- Find duplicates: save and continue later
- Find duplicates: exclude buttons
- Autocomplete suggestions for keyword editing (if keyword palette is filled)
- Preferences browser: thumbnails: bounds adjustable with a slider
- HTML catalog: options larger space between buttons
- Display of face rectangle names at the top border
- Preferences slideshow: switch between fullscreen and window mode
- Browser: thumbnails: frame
- Pdf export: support for 16 bit per channel
- Browser: additional sort options
- Exif: Date: Set date from filename supports RAW files
- HTML catalog: option for links to all pages
- Browsing speed of large PSDs
- Browser folder tree supports display of folder aliases and symlinks
- Pdf import: support for CMYK
- Browser: optional display of persons and location below thumbnails in grid view
- Browser: possible crash in folder tree
- Fixed set gps issue with AVI files
- Fixed a possible crash during opening very large FITS files with naxis3 > 1
- Fixed issue with default save settings path of multiscale and multicrop
- Fixed issue with saving the resolution into webP files if the file has no Exif record
- Fixed rating issue during editing IPTC
- Fixed pdf export issues (caused by bugs in the pdf sdk)
- Fixed fits crash during import with bayer pattern and uneven rows
- Fixed possible issue with Flickr upload after using Edit with from Photos
- Title: GraphicConverter 11.4.2
- Developer: Lemkesoft
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 270.14 MB