GraphicConverter 11.2.2 (4491)
GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more.
RAW images are much easier to edit thanks to their enormous data depth. This is particularly noticeable when brightening images with the Exposure slider. The picture remains clear, there is no gray haze as with many JPG images. GraphicConverter now offers a full-screen dialog when opening RAW files with controls for Exposure, Contrast, and Color Corrections. The picture noise can be reduced even with 6 controllers.
You want to know which pictures and documents are in an archive file? Then double-click is enough: GraphicConverter temporarily shows you the content or secures the content permanently. In addition to the Zip format, there are 12 additional formats supported, such as the TAR and TGZ formats.
In wide-angle shooting, faces and objects on the left and right edges of the image are often heavily distorted in width. With the new wide-angle equalization in GraphicConverter 11, you can now reduce this distortion.
You need a gradient, e.g. as a background for a collage? No problem. Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors via the new dialog.
Color your shots with two colors to duo-tone images. In this impressive technique, the lighter shades are colored with the color 1 and the darker ones with the color 2. The result is an effect that enchants your pictures.
Apple Finder Tags
Do you organize your work with Finder Tags from Apple? Then your work will be even easier, because in the browser you can now use the context menu to directly display and change these tags.
What's New:Version 11.2.2:
Note: GraphicConverter 11 is a paid upgrade for all customers of versions 1.x-10.x.
- Select every Nth item in the browser
- Browser: Metadаta: Remove keywords, rating, label and tags
- Browser: Context menu: Select items with resource fork
- Effects: Objective-Correction: Equalize Ton 2D
- Rescale: Scale and Crop
- Effect: Red Eye: Fix Animal Eye Updated features
- browser: additional display mode small list
- export png: new dynamic filter for quick optimal filter selection
- picture: size: social media: added additional presets matching Instagram requirements
- prefs part slideshow/sound and music: option for playing a music file during a slideshow
- simple rename supports rename with pdf title
- set exif date from file name support parent folder name as option
- dynamic desktop export supports h24 metadata tag
- modernized file manager calls for many import, export, browser and batch conversion routines
- slice rectangles are now stored as focus regions in the XMP metadata; this avoids the creation of a deprecated resource fork
- PNG import supports eXIf chunk
- options for copy filename
- added new Resize menu for optimized access
- Resize: added preview to Scale, Crop and Blur
- updated XMP SDK to version 2020
- creation of a new image from a frame of a movie with GPS will now retain the GPS
- raw developer can default to last settings
- Title: GraphicConverter 11.2.2 (4491)
- Developer: Lemkesoft
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 159.43 MB