GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more.
- Added 32-bit-per-channel support (HDR)
- Batch: added add border batch
- Prefs window: option to display complete file path
- EBM import and export
- Browser: added context menu entry to lock/unlock all
- Open: added calling of QuickTime modernizer for old, legacy movie formats
- Prefs convert-and-modify: option to activate all cores for parallel batch conversion
- Batch: added rename batch
- Batch: multiply alpha channel by factor
- Menu: added "Browse Amazon Drive"
- Menu: added "Texturizer…"
- Preferences: added option to select maps provider (general/maps)
- Slideshow: added toolbox item to edit picture change behaviour
- Open: added IPM import
- Menu: smart-crop textbox
- RAF: added reading of EXIF data from FujiFilm RAF raw files
- Browser context menu:added option to set label from xmp:label
- Prefs open: open to suggest always last open path
- Prefs browser: added option to show beginning of caption and keywords below the thumbs
- Save for web: added www-ready filename option
- Preferences open/tools
- Improved manual download
- Browser keywords palette: option to apply automatically parent keywords
- Updated Czech, French, Danish, Japanese, Swedish localization
- Improved contact options
- Improved metadata fetching in the browser
- Possible crash with insert text batch
- Fixed possible bug after rotate with line with keep proportions command
- Fixed possible set GPS issue in XMP sidecar file
- Fixed bug with paste into selection if source image has no alpha channel and destination image has an alpha channel
- Fixed display issue if iDevice contains multiple images with the same filename