PCalc is the powerful choice for scientists, engineers, students, programmers, or indeed anybody looking for a feature rich calculator. It includes an optional RPN mode and multi-line display, a choice of button layouts, an extensive set of unit conversions and constants, a paper tape, multiple undo and redo, engineering and scientific notation, as well as support for hexadecimal, octal, and binary calculations.
What's New:Version 4.8.1
- Improved support for macOS 11 Big Sur, and Macs with Apple Silicon processors.
- Added an option to change the menu bar icon for the widget.
- The menu bar widget is now off by default, switch it on and off in the Preferences window.
- Fixed a problem running PCalc on macOS 10.9.
- Title: PCalc 4.8.1
- Developer: TLA Systems Ltd.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 34.27 MB