PCalc is a full-featured, scriptable scientific calculator with support for hexadecimal, octal, and binary calculations, as well as an RPN mode, programmable functions, and an extensive set of unit conversions.
Includes a Notification Center widget, and support for Handoff with the iOS 8 version.
- Brand new icon
- Added an option to use E notation for the main display rather than superscript numbers
- Changed the number entry and delete key behaviour to be more sensible for decimals and exponents
- Fixed a problem with copy and paste on 10.9 and earlier
- Fixed a problem with the minus sign not always displaying properly with the LCD digit style
- Fixed a problem syncing the app and widget
- Fixed a number of problems with VoiceOver
- Core code has been updated to match PCalc 3.5.3 on iOS
- Title: PCalc 4.3.1
- Developer: TLA Systems Ltd.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 8.2 MB