Magic Number 2.7.10
Math is easier with Magic Number.
When you can see math properly, able to type what you think, and do everything intuitively, math becomes a breeze. From everyday math to advanced science, Magic Number lets you do more with less effort — whatever your level.
Magic Number is a better calculator in every way:
- A better view of your calculation;
- More intuitive to enter and edit;
- Easier for everyday use;
- More capable for advanced problems.
- Over 100 functions
- 25 digits accuracy
- 10 memories (variables)
- 4 customizable tax rates
- Over 50 scientific constants
- Statistics (via 'Data')
- Linear regression (via '2D-data')
- Matrix (Inverse, determinant, linear equations via Gauss-Jordan Elimination)
- More love for film-makers
Introducing timecode and frame rate calculations.
- Finer time conversions
New functions that let you convert 1:20:30 into seconds or minutes easily.
- Shortcut for recent function
If you used a function from the menu, you can use it again by pressing control-F.
Refinements & fixes
- A more organized and clearer UI for Extra Functions.
- Fixed an obscure bug related to editing around the square root.
- Resolved a compatibility issue with OS X 10.7.
- Title: Magic Number 2.7.10
- Developer: Seed Ltd.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 4.25 MB