Magic Number 2.8.8
Math is easier with Magic Number.
When you can see math properly, able to type what you think, and do everything intuitively, math becomes a breeze. From everyday math to advanced science, Magic Number lets you do more with less effort — whatever your level.
Magic Number is a better calculator in every way:
- A better view of your calculation;
- More intuitive to enter and edit;
- Easier for everyday use;
- More capable for advanced problems.
- Over 100 functions
- 25 digits accuracy
- 10 memories (variables)
- 4 customizable tax rates
- Over 50 scientific constants
- Statistics (via 'Data')
- Linear regression (via '2D-data')
- Matrix (Inverse, determinant, linear equations via Gauss-Jordan Elimination)
What's New:Version 2.8.8
Equation of a line
Given 2 points, you can quickly find the linear equation in the form y = mx + b.
Go to Menu ▸ Help ▸ Geometry for more details.
Also known as the cross product. To calculate the vector product of (1, 2, 3) and (6, 5, 4), just enter (1, 2, 3) × (6, 5, 4).
More languages support
Added support for Chinese and Russian.
- Title: Magic Number 2.8.8
- Developer: Seed Ltd.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Russian.
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.93 MB