Doo - Get Things Done 2.4.0
“I absolutely love this app... *incredibly* satisfying...” - Buzzfeed on Doo for iOS
- A unique card-based interface that keeps you focused
- Gentle nudges to help you keep things simple and achievable
- Beautiful illustrations that add personality and warmth
- Custom repeat schedules
- Custom snooze options
- Custom date options, including early and optional alerts per reminder
- Card reordering and prioritization
- Sync with iCloud across iOS + Mac
- Create to-dos from other apps with the share extension
- No sign-up forms and no “pro” unlock required
HOW IT WORKS
Each reminder you create becomes a card. When you open Doo, you’ll get a stack of cards that need your attention.
Swipe a card up to mark it completed or swipe down to snooze it for later. Swipe left or right to skip.
Use the list view to see all your to-dos or to sort tasks into your desired priority. Have a big project? Doo will prompt you if a task looks too big and offer ways to set you up for success.
MORE THAN A LIST
Your reminders display one of eighteen beautiful images, each created for a particular task. This makes using Doo an inviting, more engaging experience.
SYNC WITH ICLOUD
iCloud sync keeps you up-to-date across your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Mac. Reminders created on one device are automatically pushed to the others. And if you lose a device, all your data is restored so you can pick up where you left off.
SHARE WITH DOO
Read a saved article or cook a delicious recipe. Add to-dos from Safari, Maps, Notes, and more with the Doo share extension.
Doo includes full VoiceOver support. Take advantage of every feature without looking at the screen.
What's New:Version 2.4.0
- Added time zone as a reminder option
- Bug fixes
- Added CTRL + Click support for snooze
- Title: Doo - Get Things Done 2.4.0
- Developer: Ciarlo Software, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.55 MB