External Editors For Photos 1.1
External Editors For Photos adds an extension to the OS X Photos application that allows you to edit your photos with any image editor on your Mac. To see how it works watch the screencast on my website.
- Edited images are saved back to Photos immediately and your original photos are updated in place.
- All metadata will be preserved.
- Open your imported RAW files with your favorite RAW-Converter and replace it with an.
- No data lost: You can always revert back to your original files.
- Works even in your book-projects.
- Edited Photos will sync across all your devices.
- To use the extension find a picture in Photos and double-click
- Click the Edit button in the upper right window corner
- Select the Extensions from the icon bar on the right.
- Pressing Enter in the photo overview is a shortcut to switch directly into Photos edit mode.
- Also, you can paste or drag any image into the picture frame within the extension.
- Manage your own list of favorite image editors and add any editor you like
- Convert images to TIFF or JPEG before opening, so you can edit your RAW images with more editors
- Copy images to a folder on your disk and use it as the starting point for your custom workflow
- Replace images with files from your disk with a single click
- Title: External Editors For Photos 1.1
- Developer: Karsten Bruns
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 3.64 MB