MacClean 3, an easy-to-use yet free Mac utility, comes to initiate a new round of spring cleaning on your Mac with the features of cleanup, optimization, privacy care and security protection. It cares more about your Mac security by deep scanning the malicious threats in your Mac, so that you can enjoy a cleaner and safer working environment.
- Clean up and free up space on Mac -- MacClean 3 scans out all safe-to-remove junks generated in your system, such as caches, log files, app leftovers, temp files, development junks, etc. It also gives a bunch of cleanup utilities to help you do cleaning with old and large files, useless duplicates, unused language files, etc.
- Keep your Mac stay at top performance -- With a set of Mac optimizing and maintenance tools, MacClean 3 removes gigabytes of unused image copies in Photos, redundant Binary junks, and unused background extensions.
- Protect all your privacy from prying eyes - MacClean 3 erases your traces and cleans up cookies, cashes, sessions, history, saved passwords and other website data from Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera. It also removes your deleted iMessages and FaceTime history to ensure the security for you.
- Protect your Mac from being attacked -- It comes to give you full protection against security threats, such as malicious cookies, malware, spyware, worms, scareware, adware, etc. You’ll always be safe from potential risks with MacClean 3.
- Completely redesigned the user interface to a new, flatter design that aims to match OS X 10.11 EI Capitan.
- Newly released the first and the only free security protection feature to scan the potential malicious threats on Mac, such as virus, malware, Trojan, spyware, etc.
- Added the free Malicious Cookie feature to prevent your Internet from being attacked by hackers, spammers, etc.
- Introduced the Privacy Care feature to cast solid protection upon all your private and sensitive data, like the usage of app, recently used files, chat histories, etc.