Yojimbo empowers Mac users to manage, effortlessly and securely, the onslaught of information encountered every day at work and at home, even across multiple computers. Yojimbo stores different data types: text notes, passwords, Web bookmarks, product serial numbers, PDFs, and Web archives.
Data input into Yojimbo follows familiar Mac user interface gestures such as copy-and-paste, drag-and-drop, a Quick Input Panel, or PDF Services from the Print menu. Searching and retrieval are instantaneous, using either Yojimbo's built-in search, or the Spotlight search system in OS X.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8.5 or later
- This release consists entirely of fixes for reported issues, and contains no new features.
Changes and Fixes
- The minimum required OS version has been updated from OS X 10.8.2 to OS X 10.8.5.
- Corrected an issue with the embedded store which could interfere with sync subscription purchasing under OS X 10.10 "Yosemite".
- The built-in Software Update (for non-app-store builds) will now unpack into a subdirectory of ~/Library/Caches/, to avoid a use case in which unpacking completes into a subdirectory of /tmp, and then the user waits overnight to do the installation, and in the meantime the OS clears /tmp which results in an error when trying to apply the update the next day.
- Corrected keyboard focus in the Software Update prompt window.
- Corrected keyboard focus in the crash reporter window.
- There is a bug in OS X 10.10 and 10.10.1 which can cause data loss when migrating from a previous (3.x or older) version of Yojimbo. When starting the application, if migration is required and either of these OS versions is in use, Yojimbo presents an alert explaining the situation and requiring an OS update.
- Title: Yojimbo 4.0.4
- Developer: Bare Bones
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8.5 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 7.86 MB