When using the Photos app to organize photos on your Mac, PowerPhotos allows you to break your photos up among multiple Photos libraries, rather than having to store all of your photos in one giant library. You can easily switch between libraries, or just browse the photos in your libraries directly from PowerPhotos, without having to open each library in Photos. PowerPhotos also supports searching across all your libraries at once to help track down a particular photo.
If you use iCloud Photo Library to sync photos with your other devices, splitting up your library can help save on iCloud storage costs. Use a single library to hold a smaller collection that you sync with iCloud, while keeping the bulk of your photos in separate libraries so they don't take up space on iCloud.
PowerPhotos can analyze your libraries for duplicate photos, showing them to you side by side and letting you get rid of extra copies of photos that you no longer need.
What's New:Version 1.9.4
- Fixed a bug where the “Register Now” link included in your purchase confirmation email wouldn’t properly fill in the registration info after opening PowerPhotos.
- Fixed an issue where registration wouldn’t be accepted if a newline was pasted in with the serial number
- Fixed the action button next to each iPhoto library in the iPhoto migration list
- Fixed a bug where libraries migrated from iPhoto would not be added to the PowerPhotos library list afterwards
- Minor updates for macOS 11.2
- Improved duplicate recognition of photos that have fractional seconds in their date/timestamps
- PowerPhotos no longer shows an error message trying to add libraries on some disk formats that are now accepted by Photos itse
- Title: PowerPhotos 1.9.4
- Developer: Fat Cat Software
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 26.15 MB