With more and more hours spent working on a computer, we know your eyes have taken a toll. But did you know that a 20-20-20 exercise (take a break every 20 minutes and focus your eyes on an object 20 feet away for 20 seconds) can do wonders towards preserving your eyesight and relieve your tired and sore eyeballs?
The relief effect is immediate and obvious. To experience the feeling, please try our introductory-level app iRestFREE which was released years ago.
- "20-20-20 exercise" guaranteed to make your eyes feel more relaxed despite long hours staring at a screen! The technique is further improved by adding an eyeball rotation exercise as well.
- Customize your own eye exercise schedule! while 20-minute intervals for exercises are recommended, the app supports everything from 10 to 60 minutes.
- Customizable sound effect accompany the exercise or be switched off according to your liking.
- App window's color and transparency can be freely changed
- 11 preset display images for maximum focusing of your vision
- And more as follow
- All deprecated code rewritten
- status menu bar icon not only matches macOS dark mode but also the wallpaper light/dark setting
- bug fixed: custom color can be saved correctly
- menu titles updated
- More by dragonBTV menu updated
- Title: CVS 2.30
- Developer: Jiulong Zhao
- Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 4.92 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.