xSearch for Safari 1.7.2
xSearch supports iOS, iPadOS and macOS, one purchase for all platforms!
xSearch is a Safari extension enables using multiple search engines, add a shortcut and a space before the search text to switch between search engines instantly.
For example: use "g apple" to search apple with Google search engine, and "ddg apple" to search apple with DuckDuckGo search engine.
This is how macOS describes xSearch's permissions in the Safari Extensions settings:
‣‣ "xSearch" does NOT have permissions to read, alter or transmit content from any webpages.
That means we can NOT access content from any webpages, so your privacy is fully protected.
- With xSearch you can switch your search engines with shortcut instantly in the Safari app, but that isn't the fastest way, right? How about not opening Safari? Yes, you can even switch engines in Spotlight with shortcut and redirect to Safari automatically.
- URL Scheme: xSearch not only supports website engines, but also supports URL Scheme, for example: search `twapp apple` in Safari (or Spotlight) will redirect to Twitter app (if it's installed) and search `apple` automatically.
- Syncing all your engines across your devices via iCloud.
- Edit engines in JSON.
Thank you so much for using xSearch. This release includes bug fixes and improvements.
- If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
- Title: xSearch for Safari 1.7.2
- Developer: Lei Wang
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: Multilingual
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 3.96 MB