With batchCONVERTER, all the pictures in a folder of a certain format can be batch converted and copied to another folder. Ten more formats are now supported and ready for you to use, including icons (.icns) and even PDFs!
Part of dragonBTV's batch series, batchCONVERTER surely inherited the tradition of handling original files' security and app's efficiency.
Convert thousands of pictures into other formats at once, as easy as one, two, three!
- Batch convert thousands of pictures with three simple clicks;
- Special destination first procedure protect source folder overwrite;
- Toggleable beep after each file was processed
- Progress indicator during processing;
- Destination folder will open automatically after processing;
- Supported formats: jpg, jpeg, BMP, tiff, png, PSD, tga, gif, jp2, pdf, icons;
- Only the first page of the PDF file will be converted into a picture;
- Only square pictures with sizes of 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 128x128, 256x256, 512x512, and 1024x1024 can be converted into .icns icon file;
- Any Mac (Apple Silicon, Intel) version for macOS Big Sur
- interface fine-tuning for dark mode
- saving folder alert modified
- all deprecated functions rewritten
- Title: batchCONVERTER 1.80
- Developer: Jiulong Zhao
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 3.15 MB