Direct Mail 4.3.8
Direct Mail--an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X--lets you create and send great looking email campaigns. Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart’s content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad.
You’ll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor. When you’re ready to send, rely on Direct Mail’s built-in email service (Only if you pay for it) to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show you a clear summary of opens, clicks, and more. Grow your mailing list by creating customizable subscribe forms and publish them to your website or Facebook.
- Improved compatibility with the forthcoming macOS 10.12.2 update
- Improved cloud syncing performance
- Improved compatibility with templates that use Microsoft conditional comments
- "Open from Cloud" window now shows local uploads that are still in progress
- Fixed issue relating to importing CSV files with non-standard text encodings
- Fixed crash when opening the Project Settings window
- Several other bug fixes and improvements