Direct Mail 5.7.1
Direct Mail--an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X--lets you create and send great looking email campaigns. Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart’s content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad.
You’ll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor. When you’re ready to send, rely on Direct Mail’s built-in email service (Only if you pay for it) to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show you a clear summary of opens, clicks, and more. Grow your mailing list by creating customizable subscribe forms and publish them to your website or Facebook.
What's New:Version 5.7.1:
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when duplicating message folders
- Fixed a bug that could result in incorrect social website URLs
- Restored the ability to customize touch bar controls on macOS 10.15.1 and newer
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
- Title: Direct Mail 5.7.1
- Developer: e3 Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 51.44 MB