iTrash is an uninstall utility that uses a special search algorithm (Levenshtein Distance algorithm) to find all related files and deletes them when asked.
Applications distribute several files throughout your system storage devices. Deleting an application itself is mostly not enough and will leave several files untouched.
- Simple drag-and-drop
- Enabled 'Put Back' feature in trash (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- QuickLook support (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- Ghost Mode : Background mode. Drop something into the trash and iTrash pops up. Works on all available volumes.
- Expert mode : To find even more possible related files.
- Application lister : shows all installed applications on all volumes (not just the Applications Folder)
- Finds visible and hidden files
What's New:Trash 4.0.0:
- Completely rewritten search engine using latest APIs (macOS 10.10 and higher only).
- Improved Ghost Mode to also scan external volumes Trashcans.
- Now works with the new APFS filesystem. (macOS 10.13 High Sierra)
- Added Touchbar support.
- Improved TouchID support.
- Improved Applister window.
- Searches on all available volumes.
- Fixed issue with Extended Case-sensitive, Journaled formatted volumes.
- Added Siri to the standard blocked apps.
- Improved ‘Put Back’ feature. If you want to replace/restore the removed files, right click and select PUT BACK.
- Improved Logging.
- Logging is now enabled by default.
- Does not need Spotlight to be enabled.
- Fixed issue with saving the window position
- Title: iTrash 4.0.7
- Developer: OSXBytes
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 14.89 MB