iTrash is an uninstall utility that uses a special search algorithm (Levenshtein Distance algorithm) to find all related files and deletes them when asked.
Applications distribute several files throughout your system storage devices. Deleting an application itself is mostly not enough and will leave several files untouched.
- Simple drag-and-drop
- Enabled 'Put Back' feature in trash (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- QuickLook support (OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only)
- Ghost Mode : Background mode. Drop something into the trash and iTrash pops up. Works on all available volumes.
- Expert mode : To find even more possible related files.
- Application lister : shows all installed applications on all volumes (not just the Applications Folder)
- Finds visible and hidden files
What's New:Trash 4.1.0:
- Optimised search algorithm for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Added support for Dark mode (macOS 10.14).
- Rearranged the main window to have more screen estate.
- Enabled smooth scrolling for NSTableView.
- Improved searching for ‘Lost Files’.
- Fixed enabling Ghost Mode in macOS 10.14
- Fixed issue enabling ‘block list’.
- Title: iTrash 4.1.4
- Developer: OSXBytes
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 16.67 MB