iTrash is an uninstall utility that uses a special search algorithm (Levenshtein Distance algorithm) to find all related files and deletes them when asked.
Applications distribute several files throughout your system storage devices. Deleting an application itself is mostly not enough and will leave several files untouched.
Background mode. Drop something into the trash and iTrash pops up.
Using the Levenshtein Distance search algorithm it can trace down more possible related files.
Drag an application, widget, prefpane, .. onto the main window to reveal related files.
This enables you to find related files that are obsolete (Application is not present anymore).
Shows all installed applications, widgets, prefpanes, LaunchDaemons, LaunchAgents .. on ALL available volumes.
Protect default, custom and related applications files.
Keeps a log of all activities.
English, Dutch, Slovak, Spanish, Polish, Croatian , German, French, Italian, Persian, Turkish and Portuguese.
What's New:Trash 4.3.0:
- Improved search algorithm for macOS 10.14 and upcomming macOS 10.15
- Improved Expert Mode.
- Fixed issue revealing files in the Finder.
- Fixed memory leak.
- Fixed severial issues when running the upcomming macOS 10.15
- Fixed issue when fast clicking on modes.
- iTrash is now notarized for macOS 10.15
- Title: iTrash 4.3.0
- Developer: OSXBytes
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: KG
- Size: 16.83 MB