Re:AMP is a fast, flexible, high-fidelity music player for macOS X, fully written in Swift.
Re:Amp supports a lot of audio formats, custom interfaces called skins from classic Winamp.
What's New:Version 1.6.2:
A lot of work and coffee were put into this update - and it was worth it as i'm have a number of very exciting features for you.
In this version:
- New beautiful icon by Lucia Lovelace
- QuickLook support for skins on 10.15+
- New audioformats: MIDI (Chorium soundfont), OPUS, Musepack, WavPac
- Fixed M4A and FLAC playback
- Fixed non-working timer on some online-radios
- And, of course, lots of code improvements
- Title: Re:AMP 1.6.2
- Developer: Alexander Vasilchenko
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Free
- Size: 36.82 MB