Record Audio from Any Online Stream. Record audio from any streaming audio sources, including web videos, radio stations, and popular websites like YouTube, Pandora, and more.
Everything You Need to Record Streaming Audio
- Access your favorite songs, radio programs, and audio from videos files anytime, anywhere.
- Download the files to your computer with AllMyMusic for Mac and you can listen to them without an internet connection.
- AllMyMusic for Mac complies with all copyright law and is 100% legal to use.
Auto-Detect Audio Streams
- If audio is playing on your computer – whether on a video, through an online radio station, or in a program – AllMyMusic for Mac can detect it and record.
- Just hit "Record" and the software will do the rest.
Zero Quality Loss
- Record audio files with 1:1 quality.
- AllMyMusic for Mac uses a virtual sound card to record any audio played through your computers sound card – preserving 100% of the original audio quality.
Automatically Tag Your Music
AllMyMusic for Mac automatically gathers the details of the recording (such as artist, album, and genre), splits tracks, and filters out ads. Then you can save as it is, or edit any information to personalize the files.
Compile Your Favorite Playlist into a CD
- A music toolkit to help you burn your favorite playlists to CDs. Its very easy and flexible. All you need to do is a simple drag-and-drop after launching the CD Burner.
- Improved the success of fixing music ID3 tags and cover art.
- Fixed auto-split failed issue when recording from Spotify.
- Improve the product stability.