Plex Media Server 220.127.116.113
Plex Media Server seamlessly connects your Plex clients with all of your local and online media. The combination of centralized library management, streaming of online content, and powerful transcoding functionality provides an unrivaled level of flexibility and ease of use.
Plex Media Server runs on your Mac, PC, or compatible NAS device and serves your media to all of your Plex clients, including Plex-enabled mobile devices and 2011 LG Smart TVs.
- Effortlessly organize your media into a versatile library
- Native Cocoa and web-based versions provide local and network access to management features
- Automatically retrieve metadata from the Internet
- Complete customization of your library with a few clicks
- Automatic updates when new local content is added
What's New:Version 18.104.22.1684:
- (Localization) Updated translations
- Add an HDR filter for movies (#9652)
- Improve detection of udevadm on newer debian-based distros.
- Set the DLNA server feature to be turned off by default. It can be manually re-enabled if required in Plex Web’s server settings (#10530)
- (Linux) Improved quality and performance of hardware transcoding on Linux systems with 8th-generation or later GPUs
- (Linux) Improved automatic detection of Intel GPUs on systems that also have other graphics
- (Library) Some portrait videos could return the incorrect resolution value (#10586)
- (Linux) An internal system directory could be displayed unexpectedly in the directory browser on certain NAS platforms (#10630)
- (Transcoder) Hardware transcoding could fail on systems with recent systemd versions (#10723)
- (Transcoder) Fixed hardware decoding of VC1
- (Transcoder) Output streams could be corrupted in certain cases (#10709)
- (Metadata) Improved reliability of music lookups
- Title: Plex Media Server 22.214.171.1243
- Developer: Plex, Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: free
- Size: 63.6 MB