Swinsian is a sophisticated music player for Mac OS X with wide format support, folder watching and advanced tag editing and designed to be responsive even with the largest libraries.
- Folder watching
- iTunes library importing
- Album art fetching
- Global keyboard shortcuts
- OS X and Growl Notifications
- Duplicate track finder
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Separate playlist windows
- Regex search
- Find and replace tag editing, with regex support
- Smart playlists
- Library stats
- Playback over AirPlay
- Automatic Podcast downloading
- Applescript control
- Supports Flac, MP3, AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, WAV, Opus, AC3, AIFF, MusePack, and APE.
- Gapless playback
- Automatic changing of device sample rate
- Support for cue files and embedded cue information
What's New:Version 2.1.2:
- Adds support for reading Info tag blocks in wav files.
- Improves the grouping of tracks into albums in the track table.
- Shows album artist instead of artist in art column labels when available.
- Now recognises artwork files with the file name 'album art'.
- Improves smart playlist editing UI.
- Fixes a big where dragging m3u playlist files onto the source list would create a new empty playlist.
- Fixes issues with the 'Hide disabled tracks' option when searching tracks.
- Fixes a crash when editing some tag fields in the track table.
- Fixes issues importing some cue files.
- Fixes problems with the options to split genre and artist fields.
- Title: Swinsian 2.1.2
- Developer: Swinsian
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 15.19 MB