Swinsian is a sophisticated music player for Mac OS X with wide format support, folder watching and advanced tag editing and designed to be responsive even with the largest libraries.
- Folder watching
- iTunes library importing
- Album art fetching
- Global keyboard shortcuts
- OS X and Growl Notifications
- Duplicate track finder
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Separate playlist windows
- Regex search
- Find and replace tag editing, with regex support
- Smart playlists
- Library stats
- Playback over AirPlay
- Automatic Podcast downloading
- Applescript control
- Supports Flac, MP3, AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, WAV, Opus, AC3, AIFF, MusePack, and APE.
- Gapless playback
- Automatic changing of device sample rate
- Support for cue files and embedded cue information
- Adds ability to use playlist membership as a smart playlist rule.
- Adds support for half star ratings.
- Adds support for Shorten audio files.
- Adds an option to disable display of album art images.
- Improves automatic switching of audio device sample rate and bit depth.
- Improves AirTunes playback compatibility with non-Apple devices.
- Improves sorting of compilation albums in the art grid.
- Improves sharpness of artwork column on retina displays.
- Fixes last.fm scrobbling.
- Fixes issues playing back some Flac files.
- Fixes glitches during DSF file playback.
- Fixes issue that caused tag changes to some cue albums to not be saved.
- Fixes a bug that caused the consolidate command to skip some files.
- Fixes several problems with cuefile playback.
- Fixes issues with dock animation preference setting.
- Fixes issues with the compilation flag checkbox in the track inspector.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Various minor UI improvements.
- Stability improvements.