Swinsian is a sophisticated music player for Mac OS X with wide format support, folder watching and advanced tag editing and designed to be responsive even with the largest libraries.
- Folder watching
- iTunes library importing
- Album art fetching
- Global keyboard shortcuts
- OS X and Growl Notifications
- Duplicate track finder
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Separate playlist windows
- Regex search
- Find and replace tag editing, with regex support
- Smart playlists
- Library stats
- Playback over AirPlay
- Automatic Podcast downloading
- Applescript control
- Supports Flac, MP3, AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, WAV, Opus, AC3, AIFF, MusePack, and APE.
- Gapless playback
- Automatic changing of device sample rate
- Support for cue files and embedded cue information
- Improves sorting of tags with punctuation at the start.
- Allows the use of half star ratings in smart playlist rules.
- Fixes ratings not being copied to tracks on iPods.
- Fixes a crash when clicking items in the system Notification Centre.
- Fixes several Applescript bugs.
- Fixes issues writing tags to DSF files.
- Fixes a bug with repeat mode.
- Various other minor bug fixes.