FileSalvage 9.2 (3.0)
Use FileSalvage to recover your deleted files, music libraries, iPhoto collections, and to rescue data that has been lost. FileSalvage is device and file system independent, letting you recover files from Mac hard drives, USB keys, PC disks, Linux disks, FAT32 disks, FLASH cards, digital cameras, and nearly any other media or file system that can be recognized on a Mac.
FileSalvage is designed to recover files that have:
- been accidentally deleted.
- become unreadable due to media faults.
- been stored on a drive before it was re-initialized/formatted.
- Title: FileSalvage 9.2 (3.0)
- Developer: SubRosaSoft
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 3.35 MB