Never miss another call or text message. HandsFree 2 runs un-intrusively in the background with an always available menu icon. Easily make calls, send a message or even record an important conversation.
And it works with any Bluetooth enabled phone. That’s right, Windows Phone, BB, iPhone and even Android is compatible. It’s like OS X Continuity except for everyone and with more features.
Check out the list of included features:
- Make a call right from your Mac by either choosing an existing contact, or by using the dial pad.
- Get notified right away of an incoming call with the person’s name or number (requires Caller ID service).
- Incoming text messages will appear on your Mac, with the option to reply. Need to send a text message? No problem, you can do that too*.
- Record any call with one click, as well as easily open up a previous recording.
- Quickly see all the missing, incoming and outgoing call lists.
- Phone’s battery and signal levels, as well as a roaming indicator.
- Contacts app plugin.
What's New:Version 2.6.4
- Fixed potential crashes on app startup.
- Title: HandsFree 2.6.5
- Developer: Tunabelly Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 10.76 MB