Never miss another call or text message. HandsFree 2 runs un-intrusively in the background with an always available menu icon. Easily make calls, send a message or even record an important conversation.
And it works with any Bluetooth enabled phone. That’s right, Windows Phone, BB, iPhone and even Android is compatible. It’s like OS X Continuity except for everyone and with more features.
Check out the list of included features:
- Make a call right from your Mac by either choosing an existing contact, or by using the dial pad.
- Get notified right away of an incoming call with the person’s name or number (requires Caller ID service).
- Incoming text messages will appear on your Mac, with the option to reply. Need to send a text message? No problem, you can do that too*.
- Record any call with one click, as well as easily open up a previous recording.
- Quickly see all the missing, incoming and outgoing call lists.
- Phone’s battery and signal levels, as well as a roaming indicator.
- Contacts app plugin.
- [New] Added button in send text message dialog to quickly show the Emoji chooser.
- [Fixed] Issue where incoming text messages would hang the app when using certain Samsung phones.
- [Fixed] Issue where the audio device could switch back to the built-in microphone and speakers after answering a call on the Mac.
- [Fixed] Issue where it could be hard for the other party to hear you. The input gain for the microphone is now set to the maximum when a call is active. This also really helps when recording conversations.
- [Fixed] Issue where searching for a contact using two words would show incorrect results.
- [Fixed] Potential crash when showing a call dialog.
- [Improved] The app will switch back to the chosen audio device when it's plugged back in. This is especially useful when using a USB headset that is occasionally unplugged.