MacUpdater can automatically track the latest updates of all applications installed on your Mac. Launch MacUpdater to see at a glance which of your apps are out-of-date. And with a simple click you can update any outdated app. Don't waste any more time manually searching for updates, downloading, installing and cleaning up. Let MacUpdater take care of it all for you!
Scan your Apps - Maintain the Overview
Nothing could be more easy than finding out which of your apps are out-of-date with MacUpdater. Just launch it and let it scan your apps. You'll see a list of all your apps, and apps with updates are listed in red. There are convenient filter-options to display just those apps that are outdated. You can also ignore apps or updates you are not interested in.
No Registration Needed - Total Privacy
Stay Up-to-Date - Stay Secure
Updating apps could not be simpler - just click the "Update" button next to any outdated app and MacUpdater will update the app to the current version automatically. MacUpdater can silently run in the back-ground, check your apps for updates every day and let you know about new updates with with notifications.
One-time Purchase – No Subscriptions
MacUpdater is an one-time-purchase – without any shady memberships, subscription crap or adhesion contracts. There is no need to sell your soul or to rob the piggy-bank to use MacUpdater. Its a simple, one-time purchase costing 9.99$/€. And if you just want to scan your apps without updating them, its even free
- Added support for updating many more apps like Sonos, Synology, etc
- Fixed errors while trying to update some apps
- Fixed version number display for some apps
- Show download URL while downloading updates
- You can now double-click an app in MacUpdater to open its homepage, if available
- Always display progress when downloading updates
- Made sure not to update non-english Firefox to an english version
- Fix problems related to unavailable config files
- Added support for tracking the Firefox ESR version
- Don't force a full re-scan when removing apps from the ignore-list
- Fixed a rare crash related to apps like 'Wacom Tablet Utility' or 'Pullover'
- Fixed a rare crash related to updating apps with Installers or the Mac App Store
- Ignore 'wineskin' apps, which have no comparable versions
- Title: MacUpdater 1.3.1
- Developer: corecode
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.21 MB