Ortelius is a full-featured vector drawing application especially for map design. Draw directly with features such as roads, rivers, coastlines, buildings, symbols and contours. Ortelius is known for its unique "connectable tracks" and expert stacked styles that make drawing tedious map features easy. Every object supports attribute data that can be referenced by text labels, and everything can be directly drawn and positioned simply by dragging and dropping. Though Ortelius is emphatically not a GIS, it does have limited support for importing shapefiles (refer to documentation for best results; re-projection is not supported). Powerful and extensive text features give you a fine degree of control over labelling. Create your own styles and symbols or use any of the many hundreds built-in. Layers and layer groups keep your work organized.
What's New:Version 2.1.2:
- Bug fixes.
- Potential crash after deleting a layer was fixed.
- Much better drag/drop behaviour in Layers UI.
- Linear Duplicate now uses current drawing units or scale units set by user.
- Setting the angle of all path types using the Geometry panel is now supported.
- Ending a freehand bezier path using option-click now removes the last temporary segment but leaves the previous handle in its current position.
- Title: Ortelius 2.1.2
- Developer: Mapdiva, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 89.42 MB