Submerge is the easiest way to add hardcoded subtitles to your movies and TV shows.
The subtitled movie will play on almost anything, like your computer, smartphone, portable device, or game console. Submerge supports many text-based subtitle formats as input, and you can export the subtitled movie for the most common devices in just one click. Submerge also has a built-in subtitle search-and-download tool that makes finding the right subtitles really easy. It also has a fullscreen player built-in, so you can watch the subtitled movie directly within Submerge.
- reate subtitled movies that are playable on your computer, smartphone, portable device or game console.
- Add subtitles to almost any visual format like mov, avi, mkv, mp4 etc.
- Supports the major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) and MicroDVD.
- Find subtitle files easily using the built-in subtitle search tool.
- Exporter presets for iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV, Cellphone, PSP, PS3, Wii and Xbox 360.
- Force aspect ratio to 16:9, 4:3 or 3:2 to use your monitor space more efficiently.
- Watch subtitled movies in fullscreen without leaving the application.
- Merge multiple movies together using simple copy and paste.
- Localized in English, Italian, French, Finnish, Spanish, Greek, Portuguese/Brazilian, Dutch, German, Slovak, Russian, Polish, Traditional Chinese and Swedish.
- FFmpeg updated to the 3.0 "Einstein" release.
- Now using AVFoundation for H.264 playback in MP4, M4V and MOV containers.
- Hardware decoding of H.264 in MP4, M4V and MOV containers automatically handled by AVFoundation.
- Now possible to export videos without an audio track.
- Fixed some visual glitches in the full screen HUD.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash on malformed metadata.