Paintstorm Studio 2.40
Paintstorm Studio is created for professional digital painting. And a major role in this program play the brushes. We did our best so that you can easily and quickly adjust the brushes suitable for your painting style.
Anyone who has ever painted knows it's hard to overestimate the painting tool and the importance of all the seemingly insignificant details. We tried not to miss any of them. Our goal was to create an intuitive, simple-to-use but at the same time functionally powerful tool that brings the process of digital painting to a new level, making it as comfortable as possible.
- Incredıble Possıbılıtıes For Brush Settıngs
- Full Control Of All Brush Optıons
- Brıstle Brushes Of Any Form And Kınd
- Stroke Post Correctıon
- Parameters Bındıng To The Perspectıve
- Dynamıc Interface (Panels Scale, Opacity, Color, Tab-Lock)
- Custom Panels
- Full Controlled Mask-Brush
- Takes Underlayer's Color Whıle Blendıng
- "Close Gaps" Functıon When You Fıll Or Select
- Indıvıdual Hotkeys For Any Brushes
- Advanced Symmetry Tools
- Fast Layer Selectıon
- Smooth Zoom And Brush Resıze
- Smart "Dırty Mode"
- Nıce Stroke Stabılızer
- Usable Color Mıxer
- Dıfferent Gradıent Strokes
- Selectıon Autohıde
- Psd Supported
- Control Of The Random Amounts
What's New:Version 2.40:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: Paintstorm Studio 2.40.010619
- Developer: paintstormstudio
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 52.15 MB