Waves Complete 2019.01.24
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Wаves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power. From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Wаves Bundles feature the best of Wаves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
What's New:What's new (January 24th, 2019)
- New release — CLA MixHub, now available as a single plugin as well as in Mercury, Pro Show and SD7 Pro Show.
- Fixed: Possible LV1 crash when changing F6 RTA presets via LV1 scenes.
- Fixed: Pro Tools hang when bypassing GTR3 and deactivating/reactivating it.
- Fixed: Cubase/FL Studio/REAPER crash when changing Flow Motion Synth presets through the host's preset menu.
- Fixed: SoundShifter Graphic possible crash on Pro Tools.
- Fixed: IR1 possible crash on Pro Tools.
- Fixed: Bypassing Butch Vig Vocals at 88/96 kHz introduces latency.
- Fixed: Scheps Omni Channel missing Master Bypass in the Pro Tools automation window.
- Fixed: Loading saved presets in Scheps Omni Channel will load them to both Setup A and B instead of just to A or B.
- Fixed: Scheps Omni Channel meters do not indicate values over 0db.
- Fixed: Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain meters do not indicate values over 0db.
- Fixed: Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain crash when automating 'Change Notify'.
- Fixed: Saphira problem moving Warmth EQ band 2 via the graph.
- Various other fixes and stability improvements.
- Title: Waves Complete 2019.01.24
- Developer: Waves
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 11.57 GB