MarsEdit is a blog editor for OS X that makes editing your blog like writing email, with spell-checking, drafts, multiple windows, and even AppleScript support.
It works with with most blog services including WordPress, Blogger, Drupal, Movable Type, TypePad, and many others.
What's New:Version 4.2
This update supports new functionality in macOS Mojave and fixes a few bugs:
- Supports Dark Mode in macOS Mojave
- Avoids aggressively reloading the preview window after inserting an image into a post
- Restores ability for MarsEdit to launched as a login item but "hidden" in background
- Fixes a bug that could cause post content to be lost on conversion from Rich Text when a more tag is present
- Title: MarsEdit 4.2.2
- Developer: Red Sweater
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 17.91 MB