Audio Hijack 3.5.6
Audio Hijack (formerly Audio Hijack Pro) drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack - it's the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Audio Hijack will allow you to record any application's audio, from Internet streams to DVD audio and everywhere in between. If your machine can play it, Audio Hijack can record it. And that's not all - Audio Hijack will also enhance any audio, using industry-standard VST and AudioUnit audio effects to make your music sound incredible. Record. Enhance. Enjoy!
What's New:Version 3.5.6:
- Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 9.1.4, with improvements to audio capture of OBS and Twitch, as well as other small fixes.
- The display of audio devices has been improved, now avoiding unnecessarily repetitive names.
- The 10 Band EQ has been improved, with markings that are accurate across all input sample rates, as well as reduced frequency rolloff.
- Several minor improvements and optimizations have been made to file playback in the Recordings tab.
- Improvements have been made to the Broadcast blocks track title system.
- The interface now updates correctly in all cases when hotkeys for Time Shift block are used..
- Audio playback in the Recordings tab once again properly uses the selected output device's default stereo pair, fixing a regression.
- A small improvement has been made to logging for timed recordings.
- An issue where the Recordings tab was erroneously referred to as the “Recordings Bin” has been fixed.
- The support form in Audio Hijack's Help menu has been updated.
- The order of recording formats in the Recorder block has been adjusted, placing AAC at the top, and moving AIFF to the bottom along with WAV.
- Title: Audio Hijack 3.5.6
- Developer: Rogue Amoeba Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 16.54 MB