Audio Hijack 3.3.5
Audio Hijack (formerly Audio Hijack Pro) drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack - it's the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Audio Hijack will allow you to record any application's audio, from Internet streams to DVD audio and everywhere in between. If your machine can play it, Audio Hijack can record it. And that's not all - Audio Hijack will also enhance any audio, using industry-standard VST and AudioUnit audio effects to make your music sound incredible. Record. Enhance. Enjoy!
What's New:Version 3.3.5:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- [Major Enhancement] Instant On has been updated to version 8.4.4, with important crash fixes for MacOS 10.13; there are also improvements to audio capture from VMWare Fusion, FaceTime, and Flash running in Safari
- [Major Enhancement] "Microsoft Teams" is now supported as a VoIP input source
- [Enhancement] Meters throughout Audio Hijack have been improved to use less CPU
- [Enhancements] Important improvements have been made to improve the way Audio Hijack behaves for VoiceOver users
- [Bug Fix] Multiple improvements have been made to timers, as part of a never-ending quest to ensure their reliability
- [Other] Many small improvements have been added to make reading the Help manual easier
- [Other] Visual and reliability improvements have been made to our Extras installer window
- [Other] Audio Hijack now has (extremely) preliminary compatibility with MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra); we still recommend users stick with a fully supported version of MacOS for now
- [Other] Audio Hijack now requires MacOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher