Audio Hijack 3.5.2
Audio Hijack (formerly Audio Hijack Pro) drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack - it's the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Audio Hijack will allow you to record any application's audio, from Internet streams to DVD audio and everywhere in between. If your machine can play it, Audio Hijack can record it. And that's not all - Audio Hijack will also enhance any audio, using industry-standard VST and AudioUnit audio effects to make your music sound incredible. Record. Enhance. Enjoy!
What's New:Version 3.5.0:
- Major Enhancement: Audio Hijack now offers a brand-new Broadcast output block. With Broadcast, you can stream to an internet radio server in MP3 or AAC formats. It's perfect for running livecasts of podcast recordings, as well as powering internet radio streams, and livestreaming DJ sets.
- Major Enhancement: Audio Hijack also has a new Input Switch block, which allows you to toggle between two different audio sources with a quick click.
- Enhancement: The Template Chooser now includes a new “Internet Radio” template, perfect for getting started broadcasting audio with Audio Hijack.
- Enhancement: The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 9.0.4, which includes several small improvements.
- Title: Audio Hijack 3.5.2
- Developer: Rogue Amoeba Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 16.41 MB