Audio Hijack 3.7.2
Audio Hijack (formerly Audio Hijack Pro) drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack - it's the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Audio Hijack will allow you to record any application's audio, from Internet streams to DVD audio and everywhere in between. If your machine can play it, Audio Hijack can record it. And that's not all - Audio Hijack will also enhance any audio, using industry-standard VST and AudioUnit audio effects to make your music sound incredible. Record. Enhance. Enjoy!
What's New:Version 3.7.2:
The New Live Stream Block Now Supports Facebook Live
The Live Stream block now has support for streaming RTMPS services, including Facebook Live.
Facebook Messenger VoIP Capture Support
Facebook's Messenger app is now supported as a VoIP audio source, making it easy to record both halves of a conversation.
Application Block Source Selector Fixes
An issue which could cause the “Source” selector in Application Source blocks to behave in unexpected ways has been corrected.
- The Live Stream block's “Visualizer” options now shown a brief preview when selected if no audio is flowing through them.
- Audio Hijack's Broadcast and Live Stream blocks can once again correctly pull track titles and album artwork from current versions of Audirvana.
- The “Other Source” dialog in the Live Stream and Broadcast blocks now correctly allows the opening of folders to navigate to the desired location.
- The performance of Spotify track title retrieval has been improved using the Scripting Bridge API.
- Edits made in the “Recordings” tab are now committed prior to passing a file elsewhere with the “Actions” menu.
- Animated GIFs no longer incorrectly animate in Live Stream's “Logo” field.
- Title: Audio Hijack 3.7.2
- Developer: Rogue Amoeba Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 19.01 MB