Audio Hijack 3.5.5
Audio Hijack (formerly Audio Hijack Pro) drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack - it's the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Audio Hijack will allow you to record any application's audio, from Internet streams to DVD audio and everywhere in between. If your machine can play it, Audio Hijack can record it. And that's not all - Audio Hijack will also enhance any audio, using industry-standard VST and AudioUnit audio effects to make your music sound incredible. Record. Enhance. Enjoy!
What's New:Version 3.5.5:
- Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 9.1.2, with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) compatibility and a fix for capturing audio from Voice Memos and other ports from iOS to Mac (“Marzipan” apps).
- Backend changes have been made to many small pieces of Audio Hijack, which should improve its longevity. .
- Audio Hijack now better handles error reporting when attempting to capture from apps which require the ACE extra.
- VoiceOver has been updated to work around a change Apple made on MacOS 10.14. Menu items will again properly reflect the most recent action taken.
- Option-return now correctly places a newline in the Comments field when editing tags in the Recordings tab.
- A cosmetic issue which could occur when restoring or duplicating blocks has been corrected.
- Title: Audio Hijack 3.5.5
- Developer: Rogue Amoeba Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 16.49 MB