Audio Hijack 3.5.7
Audio Hijack (formerly Audio Hijack Pro) drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack - it's the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Audio Hijack will allow you to record any application's audio, from Internet streams to DVD audio and everywhere in between. If your machine can play it, Audio Hijack can record it. And that's not all - Audio Hijack will also enhance any audio, using industry-standard VST and AudioUnit audio effects to make your music sound incredible. Record. Enhance. Enjoy!
What's New:Version 3.5.7:
- Major Enhancement: Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 10.0.1, for the most robust and reliable audio capture.
- Bug Fix: The Menu Bar Meters block will now work as expected, with meters coming and going correctly.
- Bug Fix: Several issues with audio playback in the Recordings tab have been corrected, including proper playback of high sample rate files, lower CPU usage, fixed memory leaks and a crash avoided.
- Bug Fix: The Control menu no longer incorrectly displays both portions of a toggle option at the same time, and the menu items now work regardless of the Session window's selection state.
- Bug Fix: A small improvement was made to the audio resampler.
- Bug Fix: A rare problem with writing certain ALAC files has been corrected.
- Bug Fix: A very rare crash sometimes triggered by splitting then stopping a recording is no more. It has ceased to be.
- Bug Fix: Many other minor improvements and refinements have been made.
- Title: Audio Hijack 3.5.7
- Developer: Rogue Amoeba Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 17.84 MB