Adobe Bridge CC 2018 v8.1.0
Adobe Bridge CC 2018 provides you with centralized access to all the media assets you need for your creative projects. Batch edit with ease, add watermarks, and even set centralized color preference -- Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized.
What's New:Version 126.96.36.1992:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
Publish assets to Adobe Portfolio:
- Using the Publish panel, you can now create an Adobe Portfolio project from within Adobe Bridge and show your creative work to the world. You can upload RAW and JPEG images, audio, and video files as Portfolio project.
- A new workspace named Output has been introduced in Adobe Bridge CC. You can now use Output workspace to create PDF contact sheet of your assets using predefined and custom templates.
- Publishing to Adobe Stock Contributor is an existing feature in Bridge. The user interface for uploading your images to Adobe Stock Contributor has been improved in this release.
- Author Name: Show files based on the selected author name.
- Color Profile: Show files based on the selected color profile.
- Bit Depth: Show files based on the selected bit depth.
- The improved File Info dialog (File > File Info) is now similar to the one available in Photoshop CC. When you edit metadata in the Metadata panel or assign keywords to a file, the same information is displayed in the File Info dialog, and vice-versa.
- Bridge CC now supports Common Extensibility Platform (CEP). You can create and run HTML5CSS based Extensions in Bridge CC 2018 version 8.0 and later. To access the Extensions in Bridge, from the menu bar choose Window > Extensions. Developer who want to create their own CEP Extensions for Bridge can refer to the document CEP Extensions Cookbook for Bridge for detailed instructions. Visit https://github.com/Adobe-CEP to find Bridge CEP related resources.
- In this release of Bridge CC, major improvements have been made in the scrolling performance when you browse through assets in the Content panel.
- Title: Adobe Bridge CC 2018 v188.8.131.523
- Developer: Adobe Systems
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Adobe Zii for Adobe CC15 - CC18 3.0.4
- Size: 1.2 GB