Commands become so quick you'll start flying through your information - you will work at the speed of thought, not at the speed of hunting for icons to click.
Note: Click on the ‘gears’ icon on the right in Liquid to access the Preferences.
Customise Keyboard Shortcut:
To change the Keyboard Shortcut to the more convenient command-space (or anything else you prefer), open System Preferences, click on Keyboard, make sure you are in the Shortcuts tab, then, in the column on the left:
1) Click on Spotlight and disable command-space
2) Click on Services and scroll down to Liquid and double-click on the current Liquid shortcut, then set it to be command-space (or whatever you prefer).
- MacUser: Revolutionary
- CNN: A great tool
- BBC: So useful you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it
- Stephen Fry: Get used to it & you're hooked
- TUAW: One of those utilities that you can't live without once you start using it
What's New:Version 14
- bug fixes
- Title: Liquid v14
- Developer: Frode Hegland
- Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.76 MB